Author Topic: BCBG zenith list  (Read 11032 times)

shamala on: December 14, 2013, 01:21

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4101
  • Karma: +6/-4
    • View Profile
am reading on a site the list of those who have qualified to go to zenith and the list is funny...any updates ?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 01:21 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #1 on: December 14, 2013, 03:45

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 17278
  • Karma: +41/-15
    • View Profile
which site and whats the list?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 03:45 by 25 »

shamala #2 on: December 14, 2013, 04:16

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4101
  • Karma: +6/-4
    • View Profile
<cite>@archos said:</cite>
which site and whats the list?


on fb bcbg family ( l'assemble national des anges adorable vaccine mukulu) posted by sulutani wes moto pamba.people like soso are on the list... but my French is next to nil..so your help will greatly appropriated
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 04:27 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #3 on: December 14, 2013, 04:41

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8213
  • Karma: +13/-11
    • View Profile
How the hell is soso on the list but not Abel and what about Bana Boma and Tigo cash?? I really hope this list is fake.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 04:41 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: December 14, 2013, 09:49

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6934
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
@shamala said:
on fb bcbg family ( l'assemble national des anges adorable vaccine mukulu) posted by sulutani wes moto pamba.people like soso are on the list... but my French is next to nil..so your help will greatly appropriated
I have tried to look for this group on facebook only found one called Wenge Musica BCBG 4x4 and everything in Swahili so I can't read anything. Is there any reason why Kenyans prefer to communicate mainly in Swahili all the time, isn't English the first language in Kenya? I am also a member of a group where we teach each other lingala(Yekola Lingala) we are supposed to translate from lingala to English but you find that most of the chaps translate from lingala to Swahili,so annoying!!!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:49 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #5 on: December 14, 2013, 10:59

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4101
  • Karma: +6/-4
    • View Profile
<cite>@Sylvester said:</cite>
I have tried to look for this group on facebook only found one called Wenge Musica BCBG 4x4 and everything in Swahili so I can't read anything. Is there any reason why Kenyans prefer to communicate mainly in Swahili all the time, isn't English the first language in Kenya? I am also a member of a group where we teach each other lingala(Yekola Lingala) we are supposed to translate from lingala to English but you find that most of the chaps translate from lingala to Swahili,so annoying!!!



tomorrow am out of the bush .....I will copy the list and post it here...this site has French and lingala speakers. also

on Swahili  Sly I can write better in lingala than Swahili...I will look for the site.probably it is Tanzanian... Kenyans are poor writers in Swahili....
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:59 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: December 14, 2013, 11:05

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6934
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
@shamala said:
tomorrow am out of the bush .....I will copy the list and post it here...this site has French and lingala speakers. also

on Swahili  Sly I can write better in lingala than Swahili...I will look for the site.probably it is Tanzanian... Kenyans are poor writers in Swahili....
Thanx Shamala
The issue about Swahili is not about you, I was asking why most people in Kenya prefer to write in Swahili even on general forums and groups where people of other nationalities are members and not all of them understand Swahili, it's just an observation.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:05 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

O-Afrika #7 on: December 14, 2013, 14:37

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 179
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Sly, Kenyans write more in English than Swahili. English is not first language too. Tanzaninan sites will have all in Swahili.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 14:37 by 251 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: December 14, 2013, 16:41

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6934
  • Karma: +9/-3
    • View Profile
@O-Afrika said:
Sly, Kenyans write more in English than Swahili. English is not first language too. Tanzaninan sites will have all in Swahili.
You may blame Tanzanians but on facebook the story is different, it's easy to see the location of a forum member on facebook groups, on the groups am member of,the guys that like to post in Swahili are from Kenya,never seen any member from Tanzania on the forum ''Yekola Lingala(learn lingala).''
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 16:41 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #9 on: December 14, 2013, 17:35

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4101
  • Karma: +6/-4
    • View Profile
Sly am not offended just pointing out something...infact I cannot remember when I wrote something in Swahili.....
however it is good practice to communicate in universal language as stated sometimes in this forum


that aside anyone with the list?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 17:35 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #10 on: December 14, 2013, 17:47

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8213
  • Karma: +13/-11
    • View Profile
The usual Fudji, Mignon, Kibens,Rio, Jdl, Genta, Maite Fi-Carre and Atshouda is there and Patou Solo, Zulema and Soso De Coque, Sakoko, Mulala that's who I remember
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 17:47 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #11 on: December 14, 2013, 22:31

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8213
  • Karma: +13/-11
    • View Profile
Sunda Bass, Cedric Guez,Zulu Mbonda,Muana suka and Zambrotta were also on the list according to Sultani Wes Moto Mpambaa.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 22:31 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: December 15, 2013, 05:31

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2617
  • Karma: +2/-4
    • View Profile
JB is a fucked up artist, oops sorry!!!! he pisses me off. How do U go with a Zennith 1999 team again. Rio and kibense!!!!!?? How on earth do U leave bana boma? And were is Abraham, ....bebeto!!!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:31 by 11 »

archos #13 on: December 15, 2013, 05:48

  • Mighty Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 17278
  • Karma: +41/-15
    • View Profile
bana boma and abraham are on the list,same for bebeto
the  group will arrive in two teams,normally the chiefs first then the rest after
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 05:48 by 25 »

Jdog #14 on: December 15, 2013, 06:54

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8213
  • Karma: +13/-11
    • View Profile
So no Zenith for Abel and Padache? And what about Tigo Cash?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 06:54 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa