Author Topic: WERRASON BACK AS JAMAIQUE AND KUNZARDO ARE SEEN AT MANSION MAKAMPANI  (Read 8219 times)

Manzambi94 #15 on: February 12, 2018, 19:47

• View Profile
Wenge ekufi? That is wishful thinking of the worst kind.......Werra is Werrason and for as long as he is alive, Wenge is alive and kicking. You under estimate the man........Congo is a sea of talent & Werra's work is cut out in that he won't even go to find them.............they find him

Look at that.........another nobody already killing it for Werra. Watch from 5 mins

It doesn't natch with the argument but why is Werra give that much credibility to Diego is hilarious lol, first tune ever after Mayi Ya Sika that I don't see him drunk or high, anyway the guy is good but it doesn't mean anything he is the guy who was behind for 10 plus years with Werra not even knowing it, and that Goldberg crie why he didn't put that in 7 Jours? It was fire, anyway I still believe that Wenge will die, it is not the quality of the music but is the quality of administration that is lacking

Is Sarah Solo still in Maison Mere?

I don't know but I think if she is will leave soon, she has been in Ivory Coast she knows things and she will not last in Wenge because we all know how people "get played" in Wenge.

Manzambi94 #16 on: February 12, 2018, 19:50

• View Profile

Man, I am the greatest fan ever of Wenge, but I am also able to see what's happening.

Bro, a few of my Wenge fan friends and family members would views that as fighting words :D. They were the old school obsessed fan club members who would organize their major concerts, show up to the Europe musician/fan club meetings,  and pooling album funds

Wow, Werra's fan are crazy if you talk bad of him in anyway are ready to kill you, I saw the comments in Zenga Luketo and the comments about Koko Bilali not getting g paid enough and people were like: "what this old ass man trynna get, you should thank Werra because you weren't nothing and now you talk bad of him" and so on even though this guy (Koko Bilaly) has past 60's and he us way more old than Werra.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #17 on: February 13, 2018, 14:25

• View Profile

It doesn't natch with the argument but why is Werra give that much credibility to Diego is hilarious lol, first tune ever after Mayi Ya Sika that I don't see him drunk or high, anyway the guy is good but it doesn't mean anything he is the guy who was behind for 10 plus years with Werra not even knowing it, and that Goldberg crie why he didn't put that in 7 Jours? It was fire, anyway I still believe that Wenge will die, it is not the quality of the music but is the quality of administration that is lacking

I showed you a video of a guy who is doing Ambulance and Brigade's animations performing even better than the former and  instead of engaging with that point, you've now dragged in Diego and Goldberg into it. Your statement is nothing but empty criticism........I cannot make head or tail of it but will reiterate that Werra is an astute musician and has a way of confounding his critics and keeping the fanbase happy.

There is nothing new you are telling us.

We heard people pronounce the death of WMMM in 2002 when Les Maquis left but now we are in 2018 and the movement is going strong. After Temoignage, I also heard people say Werra is finished but last year he finished the year with a blockbuster song....Zenga Luketu. Year after year we hear this..........Werrason will finish the day he decides he has had enough, not when some musican leaves the band.

Lions do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep

archos #18 on: February 13, 2018, 14:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i'd say the day God decides its over,actually i dont recall an artist whose career whose career has been completely down because of departures,at best it can have some big impact but leaders always managed either to drive the group on their own or find kinda replacement build some hype until the replacement moves and so on
hahaha the very passionate response,papa wemba was called finished for the last 10 years of his life at least but released an album which for me still has not been topped,koffi has been called finished for a while also,same for jb werra but they are still there either very active less active or lazy as one wishes to say but their popularity is almost intact
but we must admist that fally and ferre have created a generation of guys who will not accept some stuff for too long
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 15:01 by archos »

mvulusi96 #19 on: February 13, 2018, 15:55

archos #20 on: February 13, 2018, 16:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the "nko's" over money for example while some participate in the dirty stuff in them groups

ZamundaPrince #21 on: February 14, 2018, 12:56

• View Profile
When the need for change becomes a necessity I trust Werra to adapt accordingly. But sometimes change requires not just change in style of management but also change in personnel. For example, for some time now I've been wondering if Werra has ever felt the need to shuffle things up a little bit in his choreography section. But to do that will mean Maitre Mao will have to be pushed out. He pushes Mao out and the usual song "Wenge ekufi" becomes a hit. It's hard being Werra at times. You are damned if you do, damned if you don't.

But like Archos says, these leaders are self sustaining & departure of musicians alone cannot kill their careers.

About "other stuff" as suggested by Archos, the younger lads seem to be even more fiercely into it. I don't see how it's gonna make Maison Mere any less attractive.

archos #22 on: February 14, 2018, 13:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly nsone is brilliant to adapt but what he has not done yet which is understandable because of the huge blow the lack of europe tours is manageing to make his experiences long term
lets go back to 2008 2009 fally ferre strongly stating they have arrived plus coupe decale storm boom malewa experiment,big success,two three years max,need of fresh air and anticipating those who planned to leave once in europe new experiment,generation ingeta brought in boom two three years max again
 and most of that generation is gone already,so for certain nsone will adapt once again but unfortunately i feel it will also be some short term stop gap thing because young musicians are quicker to get big headed these days also
before i get accused of whatever,its the case for everybody no group in DRC is really getting where they want to be or how they want to be because of the context