Author Topic: Archive; Wenge Maison Mere's first concert without Adolphe Dominguez  (Read 11426 times)

mvulusi96 #15 on: March 12, 2018, 17:09

@mvulusi96

Are you refering to the concert where Adolphe was locked in a locker room during a performance? I remember Werrason comissioned much of the musicians do to his dirty work to push him out the group.

I wonder if they regret being apart of those low blows. Although karma is got Werrason good, Wenge Tonya Tonya put good pressure on Maison Mere from for two good years.

No, the problem with the lockeroom was at Bercy. That incident with Adjani was that he went to put chewing gum on Aldolphe's jacket.

mvulusi96 #16 on: March 12, 2018, 17:09

mvulusi96 #17 on: March 12, 2018, 22:55

the public was really missing Adolphe Dominguez. Look how Werrason ask them to be happy at the beginning of the video.

Hahaha that girl in the public saying on the end of the video "Werra makambu yako kata eza te"
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 23:18 by mvulusi96 »

Matebu #18 on: March 13, 2018, 00:04

• View Profile
Ahh, Adolphe Dominguez.... "le Chouchou de tout le monde". Werra was lucky he was kind-hearted... imagine if he did that to someone else.

Adolphe even gave Werra shoutouts in Clan Wenge's album "Kuma kukiele" released during that period.

mvulusi96 #19 on: March 13, 2018, 00:54

Ahh, Adolphe Dominguez.... "le Chouchou de tout le monde". Werra was lucky he was kind-hearted... imagine if he did that to someone else.

Adolphe even gave Werra shoutouts in Clan Wenge's album "Kuma kukiele" released during that period.

But also some shots  "akoma naye faux mutu, faux mutu. Bino nioso botelema ye" hahaha  and indirectly saying that he had to chose Jb's side during the split.

mvulusi96 #20 on: March 13, 2018, 00:54

mvulusi96 #21 on: March 13, 2018, 01:23

hahahahaahah from 5:55 min, the way Celeo is mocking Aimelia.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 04:41 by mvulusi96 »

Wenge1995 #22 on: March 13, 2018, 03:38

• View Profile
@mvulusi96
To be fair, Aimelia was the weakest dancer in the group ;D

princesab #23 on: March 13, 2018, 07:49

• View Profile
Somethings very serious that (may be most of us) we don't know happened during this era and led to the splits.

I read an article today, explaining how Adolphe sided with Werra after being sidelined by JB and co (even telling them they should stop dreaming of music).

Posting it here is kind of useless and the best way to get the truth out is if we had everyone of the pre Wenge BCBG in one table and each express himself.

Otherwise we will just end up listening little from each and never get the truth of what really went wrong.

FOR ME, LET LIFE MOVE ONE AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND BUT TAKE THE PAST AS A LESSON.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #24 on: March 13, 2018, 08:45

• View Profile
I do not believe that Werra lost any sleep or missed out artistically because of Adolphe's departure......In fact Werra was at his creative genius when he had full control of the group. Kibuisa Mpimpa & Ala que leu leu are by far the best albums in Werra's discography and they were achieved without Adolphe.

Matebu #25 on: March 13, 2018, 14:11

• View Profile
Somethings very serious that (may be most of us) we don't know happened during this era and led to the splits.

I read an article today, explaining how Adolphe sided with Werra after being sidelined by JB and co (even telling them they should stop dreaming of music).

Posting it here is kind of useless and the best way to get the truth out is if we had everyone of the pre Wenge BCBG in one table and each express himself.

Otherwise we will just end up listening little from each and never get the truth of what really went wrong.

FOR ME, LET LIFE MOVE ONE AND LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND BUT TAKE THE PAST AS A LESSON.

I do not believe that Werra lost any sleep or missed out artistically because of Adolphe's departure......In fact Werra was at his creative genius when he had full control of the group. Kibuisa Mpimpa & Ala que leu leu are by far the best albums in Werra's discography and they were achieved without Adolphe.

Kiekie, y’all are some hardcore Werra fans.

It’s not like this was some random long time member. This was his one of his childhood best friend. Even at the very height of their success, the like of JB, Werra, & Adolphe have admitted to lamenting and even crying about their loss of friendships due to professional gain. It’s more than just music this Wenge saga.

CM PRINCE #26 on: March 13, 2018, 14:24

• View Profile
Archos please hurry up and drop your thread you're right this topic is actually going to ruin it loool  :D :D :D

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #27 on: March 13, 2018, 15:44

• View Profile

Kiekie, y’all are some hardcore Werra fans.

It’s not like this was some random long time member. This was his one of his childhood best friend. Even at the very height of their success, the like of JB, Werra, & Adolphe have admitted to lamenting and even crying about their loss of friendships due to professional gain. It’s more than just music this Wenge saga.

In 2006, I spent Christmas with Alba Accompa, when JB decided to extend his stay in UK maing the album Kipe Yayo. Just after Christmas Alba and I in the company of my friend who is a die hard BCBGiste went to one of the restaurants in North London. While enjoying, losu, pondu, madesu, ngolo and ntaba, my friend and I got started with the ususal petty arguments about JB & Werra......Immediately, Alba cautioned us not to continue because his boss' friends were around. We stopped but on our way I was keen to know why he sisn't want us to argue cause I thought it was all fanatique talk and he said & I quote, "because Werra is my boss' best fiend & they visit each other. All the polemic you see on tv is showbiz." For years I didn't beileve Alba and refused to think it was possible until I saw Werra and JB turning up for each of their daughters' birthdays and JB on tv wishing a happy birthday to Werrason - his best friend.

The reason Werrason is the more successful of the Wenge off shoots is because of his business acumen and ruthlessness. The harsh reality is that we live in a cruel world where more often than not, life isn't fair and there is nothing you can do about it except continue to put your best foot forward. It's a dog eat dog and you got to do what you have to do to feed your family before you think of feeding your friends. Adolphe had the perfect template to throw himself in the mix, start competing with Werra and prove himself the better musician but couldn't. He cannot blame anyone but himself, cause Werra sisn't owe him anything that is why he was sacked. Werra was sacked by JB but didn't waste time morning about it, but made sure that he bounced back and stake his claim.