Author Topic: KOFFI'S PROCESS ABOUT TO RESTART APPARENTLY  (Read 7943 times)

archos on: June 01, 2018, 22:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://fr.news.yahoo.com/agressions-sexuelles-star-congolaise-koffi-olomid%C3%A9-renvoy%C3%A9e-proc%C3%A8s-133459580.html?guccounter=1

From this article of one of the biggest french and worldwide press agencies,also reported live on tv,RFI,LCI and co...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 22:45 by archos »

Matebu #1 on: June 02, 2018, 01:25

• View Profile
So you guys think he’s actually going to step in France and comply to the proceedings? That’s the most important and only thing that matters  here

Tata Nkiadi #2 on: June 02, 2018, 05:50

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Le R. Kelly du Congo. Koffi should hire his lawyers...

Matebu #3 on: June 02, 2018, 06:07

• View Profile
Le R. Kelly du Congo. Koffi should hire his lawyers...

Koffi has had a top French lawyer since the beginning, so that’s not the problem. Innocent or maybe not, Koffi just didn’t want to be in any kind of custody, even for a minute to answer a few questions. Hence, why this has dragged on so long.

With his daughter quickly becoming a known model/celebrity in her own right, I honestly think it’s a bad time for this open case to get spotlight, especially with the huge ordeal the family just went through regarding her.

It’s an easily solvable case according to his lawyer in interview Cesar Ngadi, because the motives of the dancers are known to be based off wanting citizenship.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 06:21 by Matebu »

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 02, 2018, 08:23

• View Profile
Does Koffi even realise that it’s his words vs there’s....there’s no evidence(even though we know he did deep down) he did those things he’s being accused of. Why not just deal with it and finish, instead of hiding around. You don’t solve a problem by running away from it.

CM PRINCE #5 on: June 02, 2018, 10:05

• View Profile
Does Koffi even realise that it’s his words vs there’s....there’s no evidence(even though we know he did deep down) he did those things he’s being accused of. Why not just deal with it and finish, instead of hiding around. You don’t solve a problem by running away from it.
How do we know if he did it deep down? If he did then a strong number of females would've come out by now I'm just saying maybe he is actually innocent

archos #6 on: June 02, 2018, 10:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i believe the toughest part of  the process would what i once heard on french tv that he was suspected to have done bad things to a minor jewish woman which is why congolese authorities had to protect him firmly or he'd be forced  to come
if we go back months ago,he looked very confident of ending it,at least for the congolese dancers,if what french tv said is true
anyways,our musicians in general tend to be in trouble for the things they might not have done,while they actually do  sometimes worse than what they are accused for but it goes unnoticed
especially the dancers if we were in a serious country most of our stars would be in deep trouble

mvulusi96 #7 on: June 03, 2018, 22:25

I think that they would use the video of Kamono against it. Because in that video they were explaining the way they were living in Paris and how Koffi bet Claudine A-C Milan with a belt. He’s lucky that nobody uploaded the old VHS on YouTube where Chouchou Mbayo, Laura Mobindi, Zobozi, B52, Assistou Mbo, etc. accused him for rape, letting the girls drinking his urine and recording sextapes.

Matebu #8 on: June 03, 2018, 22:34

• View Profile
. He’s lucky that nobody uploaded the old VHS on YouTube where Chouchou Mbayo, Laura Mobindi, Zobozi, B52, Assistou Mbo, etc. accused him for rape, letting the girls drinking his urine and recording sextapes.

I’m pretty sure I saw that VHS in the early days of YouTube but it it’s since been deleted. A few of them recanted and said it was part of an extortion plot. Some returned as dancers. B-52, US Force, Maitre-Dada & Zobozi (RIP) also sued Koffi because of non-payment.

Around that time he also has his big problem after Marc Tabu was beaten. 2005 was a bad year for Koffi, overall. It was the year his once impenetrable public persona was broken.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 22:36 by Matebu »

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #9 on: June 03, 2018, 23:15

• View Profile
Koffi' s case as I'm told is about child grooming, trafficking and rape of dancers before they were mature or incorporated into QL. It's alleged he forced himself on them as a reward for a place in the A team and continued to do so even after they were grown.  He confiscated their passports (easily a charge of theft - or kidnap by duress) while on foreign travel and ordered them to stay in specific places (false imprisonment), so the charges are so serious in my view and I'm not a legal expert by any inch.

The testimonies wee from ex dancers who were sponsored by some powerful Congolese feminists who gave this information to authorities. Knowing just how Europe is now cracking down on trafficking and rape, Koffi will have to put up a miraculous defence to escape any form of punishement. France is not the same as congo where he can easily bribe or threaten girls to withdraw statements. The girls can be subpoenaed to give evidence as witnesses to the crimes commited to them under oath and lying under oath is an imprisonable offence so they'll have to speak. Koffi knew and knows what awaits and that's why he's a fugitive in Congo and also evaded arrest from Zambia on a bike when Interpol were on his ass. The case is not as easy as some think.........he's up against it and there is evidence . On YouTube there is a videl of him kicking a dancer and pulling another's hair. Of course the Chouchou one can be found and I'm sure that someone somewhere has it. So if France pull the masterstroke of offering these women protection in France to help prosecute Koffi then he's gone.

A good prosecutor let alone any decent person who can structure a good argument  can create an image of a controlling and abusive Olomide. He must go back and carry his cross I say.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 23:19 by Werrasonique de Zimbabwe »

CM PRINCE #10 on: June 03, 2018, 23:22

• View Profile
Yeah all these interviews and videos aren't looking good for koffi I'm sure that vhs will resurface again

mvulusi96 #11 on: June 03, 2018, 23:38

The only one who was under the age of 18 was Bennie. The rest was already mature. 2 came from Academia if I remember well starting their dance-career since 2000 and 1 came Wenge BCBG (Marcation) where she danced since 1998 joining Quartier Latin 2003.

I'm surprised to hear that Marcation also used him. Because back in 2011 Koffi said that she tried to convice the other 3 to stop with that because it would kill the career of their ex'boss. But 5 year ago she also decided to sue him.

Two of Koffi's bodyguards who were with him in 2006 are also have serious problems now.
The way those dancers left in 2006 during their last tour was very crazy, being liberated then by "Les Zoulous" in that appartement where they were living. I don't remember where, but years ago i read somewhere that they espaced from that house after being in shock. Because they were apparently victim of gang rape. But I don't really believe that story, because why suing someone 3 years later for something like that. Bibicia said in an interview that back in 2007 when she came with Maison Mere in Europe that she met Bennie and that Bennie said to hear that his oncle was putting pressure on her to sue Koffi,so that she could get her papers quickly.

CM PRINCE #12 on: June 03, 2018, 23:45

• View Profile

What the hell was she on at this concert look at her eyes and when she's talking was she high on drugs??

Matebu #13 on: June 03, 2018, 23:59

• View Profile
The odd thing about this is that Wemba got away with having Les Fioti-Fioti on tour in Europe in 1999-2000 when they were all 14, 15, 16 years old and was widely rumoured to used them as currency (prostitutes) for his weatlthy friends. Of course he was pinned down by authories for another situation shortly after (Ngulu).

I know some artists were willing to support Koffi in the past (even ones he was in polemic wit, because they all have similar damning allegations with ex-dancers). The French authorities may want to make and example of Koffi, the same way the French/Belgian authorites made an example of Wemba for Ngulu, meanwhile his colleagues were equally as guilty of the same thing.

mvulusi96 #14 on: June 04, 2018, 01:04

The odd thing about this is that Wemba got away with having Les Fioti-Fioti on tour in Europe in 1999-2000 when they were all 14, 15, 16 years old and was widely rumoured to used them as currency (prostitutes) for his weatlthy friends. Of course he was pinned down by authories for another situation shortly after (Ngulu).

I know some artists were willing to support Koffi in the past (even ones he was in polemic wit, because they all have similar damning allegations with ex-dancers). The French authorities may want to make and example of Koffi, the same way the French/Belgian authorites made an example of Wemba for Ngulu, meanwhile his colleagues were equally as guilty of the same thing.

Wow ca c'est grave. I knew that he did with the "Ba petite chance eloko pamba" but not with them. I know that one of those fiots fiotis (i think marie paul) left during the tour to marry one of Wemba's donor after being given a Mercedes-Benz as gift. I wonder if bandleaders will still bring their dancers to Europe if the Europe-ban is finished.

I remember combattans trying to kill Werrason's career in 2011 & 2012 with the same allegations and that about his residence-permit of France. In 2013 the combattans tried to do that with JB Mpiana by saying that he abusing Muana Suka