Author Topic: Take notes...this is how you lose credibility as blogger or music promoter  (Read 5024 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: December 23, 2016, 00:40

• View Profile
This small boy has had it with Ferre since the Derangement single and doesn't promote Ferre's music anymore but he's quick to promote videos of people insulting Ferre. He's latest post just got him looking like a fool. He reminds me of someone on this forum

Seben_Maniac #1 on: December 23, 2016, 01:30

• View Profile

Matebu #2 on: December 23, 2016, 01:54

• View Profile
Why does he have a problem with ferre?

He's been on payroll for various artists for years now.

Another similar example is Fally childhood friend on Instagram who only promotes Fally music/news and any artists Fally is on good terms with

mvulusi96 #3 on: December 23, 2016, 02:31

It amaze me that many peoples have forgotten why Ndombolhino doesn't promote Ferre's music since almost 3 years now and the conflict of him against Ferre's staff.

Ndombolhino was in the beginning close to Ferre's staff but it changed when peoples from Ferre staff started to threaten him, etc. Because they where not happy that he was always telling the truth on his facebook-page and they saw that as a betrayal, because they taught that Ndombolhino was their puppet like some journalists in the Congolese press. Fabrice Mola who was at that time a member of Ferre's staff tried to defend and protect him, but it made his own situation in Ferre's staff even worser with guys from Base Solide gossiping about him to Ferre. I remember that Ferre's staff even wanted to plan a fight of their staff against that of Ndombolhino. So since that day he became anti-Ferre and decided not to promote Ferre's music anymore.

Matebu #4 on: December 23, 2016, 02:55

• View Profile
Charles Tabu was a big driving force behind the conflict. He stepped up afterwards by working exclusively with Ferre and getting him signed Jeericho where he's the flagship artist along with DJ Arafat. Now Charles is the manager for both of them

Charles is apparently one of the guys running "Niggaz With Enjaillement" media outlet

Toolz #5 on: December 23, 2016, 05:40

• View Profile
It is always good to let sleeping dogs lie, JV.  I think this: " he reminds me of someone on this forum" was quite unnecessary.
Thanks for the details Mvulusi and Matebu.

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: December 23, 2016, 07:28

• View Profile
It is always good to let sleeping dogs lie, JV.  I think this: " he reminds me of someone on this forum" was quite unnecessary.
Thanks for the details Mvulusi and Matebu.
I second....

archos #7 on: December 23, 2016, 11:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly like mvulusi said ndombolhino even was the guy who did the  first "ferre gola official" page  but  the staff did not appreciate his honesty(hahaha how it reminds me of myself lol) so they went to gossip to ferre to boycott him,ferre liked him so much that he even mentioned his mother in boite noire generique for free then since ndombolhino is one of those african youngsters grown up here in the "ghetto" he was not impressed by  threats and accepted to go for a fight vs ferre's staff guys somewhere in paris
and its fans of ferre and of music in general who were made aware of that who convinced him not to go there
since that  they do not send him anything anymore to promote and neither does him promote like he used to sometimes even without being sent the song,but i do recall a couple of positive things he said about ferre

Roméo Seben #8 on: December 23, 2016, 12:03

• View Profile
I'm with JV that skinny dude is puke to stay polite... Even before that story he was always dissing ferre lowky.

And i love the pepole that say  :'( :'( "well they tried to beat him up, so it's normal he dosen't promote Ferre music..." :'( :'(

But you dont say what happen and what he did  to deserve that ass whooping ;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 16:18 by Roméo Seben »

CM PRINCE #9 on: December 24, 2016, 01:44

• View Profile
He reminds me of someone on this forum
Come on JV dont start be nice its almost Christmas  :(  ;D