Author Topic: QUARTIER LATIN EN PLEIN REPETITION  (Read 5844 times)

Matebu on: June 19, 2018, 01:38

• View Profile
Monde Arabe (Heros National)... Good stuff.... Koffi keeps a fresh/young band, which is something that can't be said about some of his colleagues

Matebu #1 on: June 19, 2018, 01:42

• View Profile
Good music, but imagine being Koffi's neighbor (like Papa Cherie) and hearing this repetition at 1-2am ;D

Dead weight Bebe Jitrois is resilient

CM PRINCE #2 on: June 19, 2018, 02:09

• View Profile
Matebu leave our friend bebe Jitrois kiekie,

you say koffi keeps a young fresh and but does he use them? If so who are these guys haha and these colleagues you're referring to jb and fally especially fally right?

and I'm so happy to see my guy asso back I just pray he's used in the next album otherwise I'll riot

I'm also glad a certain someone wasn't there at the repetition......
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 02:12 by CM PRINCE »

Matebu #3 on: June 19, 2018, 02:19

• View Profile

you say koffi keeps a young fresh and but does he use them? If so who are these guys haha and these colleagues you're referring to jb and fally especially fally right?

and I'm so happy to see my guy asso back I just pray he's used in the next album otherwise I'll riot

Kiekie, yeah I couldn't name 90% of this crew if my life depended on it. And point, he rarely uses most of them outside local concerts, but at least he has those guys on call (or texto like he infamously likes to do :D ) , if needed.

Mama Candy was probably waiting up stairs  ;D ;D

SYMPLICITY #4 on: June 19, 2018, 05:23

• View Profile
The Atalaku doing the CNN parts sounds good. Anybody who knows him? How I wish this band would produce an album where the likes of Lindalala, Chikito, Mayase and the JR33 guy would have proper vocals in more than say 5 songs. If so I can be okay with the other 10 or so songs filled with Cindyness. I will ignore the Cindy songs and feast on the other 5. Will my prayer ever be answered??????

Ken Bilele #5 on: June 19, 2018, 09:05

• View Profile
I see why Suira Mundule has kept that position so tightly that he cant be changed. He's hitting really hard.

Jdog #6 on: June 19, 2018, 09:39

• View Profile
Good stuff, Koffi really needs to release music featuring his male singers.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SADIKI TIGER #7 on: June 19, 2018, 11:05

• View Profile
Seriously, we are in dire need of that stuff with male young artistes and should produce one of the hottest generique, Papa Mourhino should forget a little while with boring  tatcho stuff.

DRC is blessed with abundant musician artistes, I cant understand why those craps artistes of now days with foolish pop music are so flourishing in Africa. Anyway, tt is nothing other than SLAVERY MENTALITY.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:07 by SADIKI TIGER »

archos #8 on: June 19, 2018, 12:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi is releasing something soon i dont know whether its a common album with quartier latin but its album legend which has feats with the likes of davido,tiwa savage and another one i forgot
that guy doing cnn's part is not even an official quartier latin member yet,he is on some sort of trial in order to replace kirikou but i guess he will be accepted he does not seem scared and koffi likes that

SYMPLICITY #9 on: June 19, 2018, 13:10

• View Profile
koffi is releasing something soon i dont know whether its a common album with quartier latin but its album legend which has feats with the likes of davido,tiwa savage and another one i forgot
that guy doing cnn's part is not even an official quartier latin member yet,he is on some sort of trial in order to replace kirikou but i guess he will be accepted he does not seem scared and koffi likes that

Koffi should accept that atalaku if he knows what is good for him. He is a mammoth upgrade on Kirikou. @archos, is this album expected before the end of the year?

Congolitude #10 on: June 19, 2018, 13:45

• View Profile

Kiekie, yeah I couldn't name 90% of this crew if my life depended on it. And point, he rarely uses most of them outside local concerts, but at least he has those guys on call (or texto like he infamously likes to do :D ) , if needed.

Mama Candy was probably waiting up stairs  ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D