Author Topic: Koffi Olomide & Quartier Latin rehearsing on Kalayi Boeing & Service  (Read 9427 times)

BG-ground #15 on: December 12, 2017, 00:14

• View Profile
thinking about it may the soul of keyboard player rest in peace the poor guy died in complete anonymous way from fans and group (replaced by thierry,then theo bidens and co)
Which one? I thought after Désiré Kalala they didn’t have any Keyboard player since Makaba was doin it in Studio! And then Theo came

Maison mere had a first keyboard player called modeste who died  years ago back in early to mid 2000s then they took thierry synthe from zaiko universal

Oh didn’t even know they had one( was too much into BCBG) but Thierry i remember him bcuz of tha melody he came with and they used it as intro to Ligne11

Jdog #16 on: December 13, 2017, 01:30

• View Profile
It just came to that Koffi is going to play Kalayi Boeing because Werra is going to be the guest.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #17 on: December 13, 2017, 02:57

• View Profile
It just came to that Koffi is going to play Kalayi Boeing because Werra is going to be the guest.

Along with Samuel E'eto and various dignitaries.

CM PRINCE #18 on: December 13, 2017, 23:02

• View Profile
So BB jitrois really is gone then? He wasn't at the concerts but there's been no interview from him or anyone from QL confirming his departure

Matebu #19 on: December 14, 2017, 00:10

• View Profile
So BB jitrois really is gone then? He wasn't at the concerts but there's been no interview from him or anyone from QL confirming his departure

The guy was a fraud wasting everyone's, time so no one cares. He got in because of parental relations and being from the diaspora

CM PRINCE #20 on: December 14, 2017, 01:28

• View Profile

The guy was a fraud wasting everyone's, time so no one cares. He got in because of parental relations and being from the diaspora
Parental relations how? Loool you really hated him hahaha

Matebu #21 on: December 14, 2017, 01:35

• View Profile

Parental relations how? Loool you really hated him hahaha

I beleive his dad (if I'm not mistaken) is a long time donor/promoter. That's how he got studio time to do solo songs early on.

He's a modern day JF Ifonge, so I knew from the begining wasteman. I would rather see Ize Bola's son, Shinestone get the opportunity. He is actually talented, but he does London afrobeat.