Author Topic: Cappuccino LBG new album Double Face  (Read 5851 times)

Jdog on: December 15, 2017, 17:41

• View Profile
Good rhumbas by him, one his singers sounds like a good version of Papy Kalombo from F'Victeam.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #1 on: December 15, 2017, 17:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
djodjo ngonda is yet to get a poooor song to his name lol one of the most consistent in quality of the songs done for people
so far i also like est ce que which was meant to be his song on ingeta and the feat with fabregas
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 17:53 by archos »

Matebu #2 on: December 15, 2017, 22:23

• View Profile
Pretty good from my early listen. Some solid rhumbas

I was surprised to find no génériques until the last two songs on the album. Then I found out the sound is absolutely atrocious. Crackling everywhere.  Not sure what happened being that JP Kys is the arranger.

Jdog #3 on: December 16, 2017, 03:41

• View Profile
Man my apologizes to Cappuccino because I really the album might have one or two good rhumbas and doing some afro-beat songs (reason why I tuaght it's called Double Face and Cap talked about in interviews) when smaller artists say "bo pesa matoyi"  which can mean just give our music a listen because might write them off already. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #4 on: December 16, 2017, 03:42

• View Profile
djodjo ngonda is yet to get a poooor song to his name lol one of the most consistent in quality of the songs done for people
so far i also like est ce que which was meant to be his song on ingeta and the feat with fabregas
Him and Tabou Fatou always get top notch level songs.

Jdog #5 on: December 16, 2017, 03:43

• View Profile
Pretty good from my early listen. Some solid rhumbas

I was surprised to find no génériques until the last two songs on the album. Then I found out the sound is absolutely atrocious. Crackling everywhere.  Not sure what happened being that JP Kys is the arranger.
Yeah he did a good job, was expecting more dance songs from him atleast knowing who he is and the band he came from. The generiques sounded good to me.

CM PRINCE #6 on: December 16, 2017, 04:49

• View Profile
Mannnn I like I like I like I hope cappuccino has silenced his critics now yeah the generique are good bad the sound quality is crap

BG-ground #7 on: December 16, 2017, 14:51

• View Profile
Overall good album. And like everyone said, the sound is terrible! Same  level with Soyons Serieux.... that song Joli Swag could’ve been fire but i give it 8/10 bcuz of the sound issue! Songs like that need a good Bass! I tried it on 3 different sound system still can’t boost it up

Longbluesquid #8 on: December 16, 2017, 18:11

• View Profile
This album I wish had more generiques or sebenes. But alot of rumbas were struggle to get through. Presence Akhim I really enjoyed and the yebelardo.

Congolitude #9 on: December 16, 2017, 19:45

• View Profile
I regret very much that he did not put the generique Kindoki in the album. It was a very good sound despite it came out two years ago  :-\

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: February 12, 2018, 22:53

• View Profile
Damn! Business must be really hard for congolese artists...This album has absolutely disappeared in the market..no promotion no buzz no outstanding songs in my opinion and it seems like a big flop of a album.

Matebu #11 on: February 13, 2018, 00:00

• View Profile
Damn! Business must be really hard for congolese artists...This album has absolutely disappeared in the market..no promotion no buzz no outstanding songs in my opinion and it seems like a big flop of a album.

Nah, these days more than ever, you are your own best promoter. If you just release an album, then it’s like you never released it.

Tokoos was a sh*t album (let’s be honest with ourselves), but Fally’s promotional campaign was so strong, the album was a big success regardless.

I know song of y’all are not big fans of the present-day Koffi, but the guy has remained at the forefront because he’s a self-promoter extrodinaire. Don King-esque with viewing all press as good press

Jdog #12 on: February 13, 2018, 08:49

• View Profile
This album has absolutely disappeared in the market..no promotion no buzz no outstanding songs in my opinion and it seems like a big flop of a album.
He's been on TV a couple times and does promote the album on his Instagram account. And I agree aside from the two generiques that there are a couple good but not memorable songs.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 08:52 by Jdog »

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: February 13, 2018, 10:38

• View Profile

Nah, these days more than ever, you are your own best promoter. If you just release an album, then it’s like you never released it.

Tokoos was a sh*t album (let’s be honest with ourselves), but Fally’s promotional campaign was so strong, the album was a big success regardless.

I know song of y’all are not big fans of the present-day Koffi, but the guy has remained at the forefront because he’s a self-promoter extrodinaire. Don King-esque with viewing all press as good press

True

archos #14 on: February 13, 2018, 11:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
indeed actually and capuccino is too laid back,maybe he should have teamed up with his best friend brigade and let brigade which is less laid back do promotion of their work
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 11:31 by archos »