Author Topic: THE VERY REAL REASON WHY JB HAS NOT RELEASED BALLE DE MATCH YET  (Read 7518 times)

archos on: December 28, 2017, 02:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Like title i finally know the real reason why album is not out and jb says 2019,the reason is that since albums are under his name even when its group album,he had signed a contract with a producer back since soyons serieux days(and i hear he also messed up his deal with monsoh which should have lasteds longer) and  since he did it a bit like an amateur trusting whoever introduced him to that producer without going through a proper  legal assessing of contract before signed he signed and withdrew and you know our artists with that mix of arrogance and ignorance  which pops out  he thought  he could go and release like nothing happened and if you remember he was shown on videos doing  mixing  of what would be cd1 with the chefs songs and his and its when he was about to go to factory that he received  a letter warning him if he releases while they have a contract  so he took a step back and changed his talk and since he does not want to admit it in public he used  the political context as his excuse since that contract is meant to end by november december 2018
 so in the meantime he might drop unofficial release like echauffement or not drop anything at all if that silly ego thing of i can prove i still exist even without releasing for a decade strikes

Matebu #1 on: December 28, 2017, 02:18

• View Profile
Cue ndeko Emo  ;D ;D

I mean aren't managers supposed to be the one's to closely read any and all contracts if the artist themselves do not? In other professions they'd be fired for such things
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 02:23 by Matebu »

CM PRINCE #2 on: December 28, 2017, 03:18

• View Profile
JB's business and marketing skills are so poor, yeah roger ngandu id also poor at his job since he's supposed to look into these things

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: December 28, 2017, 08:29

• View Profile
This news will take you to sleep even when you are in a place that is as low as -20 degrees Celsius.........JB Mpiana should stick to playing in 10 x 10 m square pubs I see on youtube. Even 70 year old Bozi Boziana is much more famous now....stinking news. Admin, flush it out...

Matebu #4 on: December 28, 2017, 09:01

• View Profile
^ Put respeck on Grand père Bozi Boziana's name who's 65.

He's been at it way longer than JB and (long term) has had a more illustrious career with all his classics. He's always had a big fanbase since he's consistent

Jdog #5 on: December 28, 2017, 09:20

• View Profile
So if a contract is holding him up then it will take the courts to fix it then and how did he get away with releasing Echauffement? 2019 is a long time especially since this album was announced five years ago. His musicians and donors must be be frustrated unless the donors got to hear their song first.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: December 28, 2017, 12:20

• View Profile
Eza complique.

On the other hand is it not an issue of the new producer buying out the remainder of the old contract or is it not? Unless  maybe the new producer is not worth the paper his contract is written on @Maitre Archos. This usually happens in the football world. If you want to leave a club before your current contract runs out all your new club has to do is to negotiate to buyout the remainder of the old contract then la vie continue.

With such things, musicians need serious legal advisors who are not only interested in their cut but also seeing their client excel. Mawa!!!

Manzambi94 #7 on: December 28, 2017, 14:57

• View Profile
Kie kie kie he let all the people that really care about him runaway for letting Seguin and Co. to deal with Papers and contracts now you take results for that another proof that you can't really let your friends decide at work, work is work friendship is friendship, as a Wenge fan I would have wish to see a fusion between the voice of JB and the management of Werra, but you can't have all in life, JB is dying musically and people especially Congolese one are not interested at him anymore

archos #8 on: December 28, 2017, 16:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly roger ngandu is at the center of that,jb had mad trust on him he was even coming to europe several times in the year to discuss with producers as jb's assistant,manager,director of marketing,private advisor and co and has  licence in business law or whatever like that so he was very involved and trusted,you'll notice these days roger he has gone shy a bit  does not appear too much does not talk much because jb was very furious about that  so he has  taken some distance to him
hopefully for him by the time its sorted out he does for example like fally a professional staff then that usual staff who sleep with journalists  before you get interview access, who get girls number for the boss and co lol

Matebu #9 on: December 29, 2017, 01:05

• View Profile
This usually happens in the football world. If you want to leave a club before your current contract runs out all your new club has to do is to negotiate to buyout the remainder of the old contract then la vie continue.

With such things, musicians need serious legal advisors who are not only interested in their cut but also seeing their client excel. Mawa!!!

I know Jb is a big football fan, but I doubt he and co are strategically inclined to realize such things.

Mbuta Likasu holds the title for signing the worst contract ever (sideling his career for almost 20 years), but that was because he had no real staff and/or advisors at all.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: December 29, 2017, 05:53

• View Profile
Congolese artists are greatly contributing to the death of congo music...........(producing too much rhumbas)80% of us Southern African s we did not start following Congolese because of rhumba actually we didn't even know they also do such music to the extent that this side people think rhumba is that fast music (seben/genrique) so people get less of seben thought the Congolese had handed over the crowb to the Nigeriaan........i even doubt if Seben wasn't there would be this now on top Naija Music. ........it's just clear that its smart Nigerians who took advantage of Congo's mistake and they also had that funny english advantage which most Africans already liked from their movies. Imagine for almost 10years people listened to Seben music ignoring the rule of song message and lyrics meaning but enjoying the language and arrangements to the extent of singing along,now what wil take us back there when every congo song is emotional,amour amour things. ........ why would we bother ourselves about that cause we can't hear a thing and besides who on earth can't do a love song. ....................2018 might be final year imagine 2017 it was just  (Zigida 95%,Kelvis Nkoyi 90%,Diemba 85%,Boss agbada%,Chouchou Miyake 30% cause its still new) that's all congolese thought we will dance to for the whole year. ...........Robinio coming in to show we can't rely on him with his tika koo error

archos #11 on: January 12, 2018, 22:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just been informed by my brother that jb has started legal action to release this year and is willing to give back some money if needed
hoooopefully that other side of him shuts up  lol  with some marketing effort  that album as far as i know is destined to success
especially that 6 13 generique

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 22:54 by archos »

CM PRINCE #12 on: January 12, 2018, 23:29

• View Profile
just been informed by my brother that jb has started legal action to release this year and is willing to give back some money if needed
hoooopefully that other side of him shuts up  lol  with some marketing effort  that album as far as i know is destined to success
especially that 6 13 generique
lol I don't believe it

archos #13 on: January 12, 2018, 23:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am also skeptical but i have seen jb say today he was joking when talking about 2019 whereas he used to stand firm on it,possibly means something has changed

Paysan Congolais #14 on: January 13, 2018, 12:12

• View Profile
Congolese artists are greatly contributing to the death of congo music...........(producing too much rhumbas)80% of us Southern African s we did not start following Congolese because of rhumba actually we didn't even know they also do such music to the extent that this side people think rhumba is that fast music (seben/genrique) so people get less of seben thought the Congolese had handed over the crowb to the Nigeriaan........i even doubt if Seben wasn't there would be this now on top Naija Music. ........it's just clear that its smart Nigerians who took advantage of Congo's mistake and they also had that funny english advantage which most Africans already liked from their movies. Imagine for almost 10years people listened to Seben music ignoring the rule of song message and lyrics meaning but enjoying the language and arrangements to the extent of singing along,now what wil take us back there when every congo song is emotional,amour amour things. ........ why would we bother ourselves about that cause we can't hear a thing and besides who on earth can't do a love song. ....................2018 might be final year imagine 2017 it was just  (Zigida 95%,Kelvis Nkoyi 90%,Diemba 85%,Boss agbada%,Chouchou Miyake 30% cause its still new) that's all congolese thought we will dance to for the whole year. ...........Robinio coming in to show we can't rely on him with his tika koo error

Sure congolese artists made mistake in the way they handled things in the mid-2000. However, you're exaggerating the impact of seben.

Luambo and Ok Jazz had a firm grip on african music without playing seben.

The big problems in congolese music today are the lack of promotion due to the absence of funds and the fact new groups are not emerging.