Author Topic: EBOA LOTIN'S FIRST CONCERT AS A SOLO ARTIST  (Read 5367 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: January 08, 2018, 12:05

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 08, 2018, 12:21

• View Profile
In my opinion he left maison mere too late

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: January 08, 2018, 16:14

• View Profile

Wouldn’t of made any difference....good singer but he faces the same problem Chay ngenge has....not very marketable in this modern age.

Manzambi94 #3 on: January 08, 2018, 16:47

• View Profile

Wouldn’t of made any difference....good singer but he faces the same problem Chay ngenge has....not very marketable in this modern age.
Both yes and no JV.
I totally agree with CM Prince, and for JV there was a time on the Temoignage period where he was in really top form physically, and requested a lot, when he had braids and no beard, that was the time to leave and he had all the right to do it, since Werra went on touring with Europe and left him with zero, that was a perfect the to leave but Eboa trusted too much Werra which really didn't gave him any benefit. I hope to get wrong but it will be hard to him to even stay alive solo

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: January 08, 2018, 18:37

• View Profile
Anyone notice that Prince D'Angola sounds like Lacoste? I was listening and not watching and thought well, there is Lacoste until I looked up.

archos #5 on: January 08, 2018, 18:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 prince is great at imitating that type of voices,he also does soleil's voice very well

Kinois #6 on: January 08, 2018, 23:41

• View Profile
Eboa is a great singer but he's not charismatic. Who knows his future. He should bring charismatic singers around him and perhaps he'll go further.

CM PRINCE #7 on: January 09, 2018, 00:22

• View Profile

It might have.. chai another example left wayyyyyy too late as well had they both left in 2006/07 they might have had a small bit of success like someone like Lacoste Eboa it's too early to tell but he'll probably end up like chai but most likely better

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: January 09, 2018, 06:40

• View Profile
Good singer but seeing from his body language in this concert and many more even in Maison Mere he really doesn't  look like someone who has that extra hardworking spirit and that belief and confidence to succeed. He will most likely remain underground.   

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: January 09, 2018, 11:36

• View Profile
Didn't notice he left.....I agree with some, he has no charisma like ferre et fally. What we need in Congolese music now is a group or trio of artists that should form a band and mix fally et fabrigas way of doing things. I think we need to accept that the fabrigas style, is the in thing. Pure rhumba or pure sebenes are no longer in fashion.

PCGY KASTELLO #10 on: January 09, 2018, 12:24

• View Profile
Wow! I barely noticed Eboa left...too bad he will be greatly missed in WMM by the fans like all the reliable defectors. What a true humble servant he has been to Werra and WMM. I can only wish him the best of success in his solo career. Go well Eboa ....much love

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: January 09, 2018, 14:22

• View Profile
Eboa will never be successful...he will be like Jipson and other QL ex...no impact

CM PRINCE #12 on: January 09, 2018, 14:50

• View Profile
Eboa will never be successful...he will be like Jipson and other QL ex...no impact
Ex QL majority of them flopped for the same reason they all stayed in Europe 98% of them are in Europe either releasing albums that no one buys, or doing them little concerts in bars and cafes or doing interviews talking about releasing an album that no one cares for lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: January 09, 2018, 15:15

• View Profile
Lol harsh but it’s the truth