Author Topic: RIO HAS LOST HIS MOTHER SAD NEWS  (Read 3663 times)

CM PRINCE on: January 10, 2018, 22:57

• View Profile

R.I.P to her my heart goes out to rio and his family

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: January 10, 2018, 23:10

• View Profile
BCBG always seems to have death around the corner....R.I.P to his mother

archos #2 on: January 10, 2018, 23:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 RIP and she was that older than her children,she passed away at 61 her children is about to turn 47 so they surely were very close
i'd say bcbg are the group who are not afraid to reveal it on video other than unfortunately i have heard easily 40 times in music groups in the recent 2 3 years
i think its even a national phenomenon,my relatives who are in kin i hear toke matanga a good 30 40 times a year,unfortunately

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: January 11, 2018, 16:16

• View Profile
BCBG always seems to have death around the corner....R.I.P to his mother
.....FIRST LINE MADE ME LAUGH.....HEHEHEHEHE ANYWAY RIP.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: January 11, 2018, 16:17

• View Profile
RIP and she was that older than her children,she passed away at 61 her children is about to turn 47 so they surely were very close
i'd say bcbg are the group who are not afraid to reveal it on video other than unfortunately i have heard easily 40 times in music groups in the recent 2 3 years
i think its even a national phenomenon,my relatives who are in kin i hear toke matanga a good 30 40 times a year,unfortunately
SO RIO IS 47 AND STILL FARTING IN BCBG.....THESE GUYS WHAT DO THEY DO APART FROM MUSIC???

archos #5 on: January 11, 2018, 16:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
most of them only  do music, in most groups the guys live their life on music and money from donors,there is only a handful of them who have private business outside music ficarre seguin gentamicine ali mbonda  for example
so technically either they leave to do solo career either they stay unless boss kicks them out or when groups were moving to europe they stay there

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 16:46 by archos »

Manzambi94 #6 on: January 11, 2018, 20:16

• View Profile
most of them only  do music, in most groups the guys live their life on music and money from donors,there is only a handful of them who have private business outside music ficarre seguin gentamicine ali mbonda  for example
so technically either they leave to do solo career either they stay unless boss kicks them out or when groups were moving to europe they stay there

Guys please have respect for the dead people, even though is not the best human being ever but her mother cannot be involved in jokes and so on.
Archos what are the other businesses Ali Mbonda, Gemnta and Fi-Carre are in?

archos #7 on: January 11, 2018, 21:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
genta has a truck business and two shops destined to women you know the hair and so on,ficarre ever since wenge 4X4 had private business i dont know the current one  but in 4X4 him jb and werra used to have taxis and some pharmaceutic stuff aswell
ali also is into truck business as far as i know