Author Topic: Another evidence that shows Ferre is surrounded by idiots  (Read 7189 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: January 16, 2018, 13:32

• View Profile
The article below is about Ferre claiming that, the two songs that was released last month were stolen and leaked just like they did with “Jugement”. Here comes the funny part regarding his claim....those two songs were played on a live facebook session by Tresor Kongolo asking fans what they think of the “world” song. My question is, how was it stolen or leaked if your main marketing director is the one who played it for everyone? Wft.

https://mbote.cd/ferre-gola-denonce-piratage-de-chansons-annoncees-2018/

mrvibes #1 on: January 16, 2018, 13:47

• View Profile
You cant be surrounded by smart people if you are not in of them. Since day one i have always said it. This guy just like his fathers (werra and jbouro) are not that smart .they surround themselves with stuppid people like roger and wewa  and especially the stupidest one kongolo expecting to bring strategies and ideology ..lol   ..kie kie . na seki kaka..

POLE POSTION #2 on: January 16, 2018, 16:00

• View Profile
You people really need to chill so when the likes of Eminem, Jay Z & co have their songs and albums eaked so they also are surrounded by idiots kie kie kie the way we like to become expert whenever its to do with African.

This sort of things are happening so often now Ferre is not the 1st and won't be the last

CM PRINCE #3 on: January 16, 2018, 16:10

• View Profile
You people really need to chill so when the likes of Eminem, Jay Z & co have their songs and albums eaked so they also are surrounded by idiots kie kie kie the way we like to become expert whenever its to do with African.

This sort of things are happening so often now Ferre is not the 1st and won't be the last

You're obviously missing the point JV pointed out that tresor kokongolo previewed the tracks whilst ferre claims it was leaked, Ferre is clearly surrounded by morons

POLE POSTION #4 on: January 16, 2018, 16:23

• View Profile
Well when you don't know the full story is best to ask instead of believing all you read on these article.
Yes the songs were leaked (we say pirate) and the studio where the recording happens found out so Ferre gave the Tresor the go ahead to preview the songs so the same problem that happen with Jugement does not repeat itself but ofcourse Ferre is stupid that is why he surround himself with stupid people kie kie kie congovibes has jokes

archos #5 on: January 16, 2018, 16:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i think ferre knew it would be leaked  thats a pr stunt artists often pull like the song was stolen and on,it often works wonders on unexpected songs or sometimes expected ones
one of the last famous examples apart ferre was koffi's blablabla which ended up countless times more popular than bendele
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 16:38 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: January 16, 2018, 17:56

• View Profile
Well when you don't know the full story is best to ask instead of believing all you read on these article.
Yes the songs were leaked (we say pirate) and the studio where the recording happens found out so Ferre gave the Tresor the go ahead to preview the songs so the same problem that happen with Jugement does not repeat itself but ofcourse Ferre is stupid that is why he surround himself with stupid people kie kie kie congovibes has jokes

What you just said here makes sense to you somehow? Jesus I sometimes wonder if you even think before replying ehh

Manzambi94 #7 on: January 17, 2018, 00:34

• View Profile
???? I don't think that leaked can be referred to this song, Ndombohlino can be everything but wouldn't do something unrespectful like leaking a song of Ferre.
With that said I think Ferre is doing like this only to cover the huuuuge flop the song did.
Anyway if Ferre wants to keep being famous he really needs to stop mixing friendship and marketing, JB did that and is 7 years since the last group album, Werra did that and lost all the memorable members of Wenge ending with the flop of Ingeta, furthermore since Ferre cannot understand to publish first generuque when he only sings or at least if he doesn't put credible music over, he is loosing position to Fabregas, and he is lucky Robinio failed big time with Tika Ko, Ferre needs to wake up he can't be this young and make these kind of rubbish music like he did with that awful is your boy Ferre Gola

Manzambi94 #8 on: January 17, 2018, 00:41

• View Profile
Anyway POLE POSITION.
Don't see constructive criticism we, sometimes, make on Ferre as a personal attack to him.
JV, myself and many others in thus group are die hard fans of Ferre Gola but at the same time we cannot act like we don't see somebody's mistake.
Take for example the most targeted artist here: JB.
How many times EMO, SLY, and many other guys in the forum criticized JB for his lazyness and his lack of management control? But we don't hate JB neither we are interested in blocking his career we are fans we have opinions, and if someone says that something is stupid it might be a moron but if it is more than one it might not be and if are a million people saying it mean it is right.
Ferre can say everything but not that he leaked the song while the director saying was a preview, come on.

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: January 17, 2018, 07:01

• View Profile
Anyway POLE POSITION.
Don't see constructive criticism we, sometimes, make on Ferre as a personal attack to him.
JV, myself and many others in thus group are die hard fans of Ferre Gola but at the same time we cannot act like we don't see somebody's mistake.
Take for example the most targeted artist here: JB.
How many times EMO, SLY, and many other guys in the forum criticized JB for his lazyness and his lack of management control? But we don't hate JB neither we are interested in blocking his career we are fans we have opinions, and if someone says that something is stupid it might be a moron but if it is more than one it might not be and if are a million people saying it mean it is right.
Ferre can say everything but not that he leaked the song while the director saying was a preview, come on.

Spot on....The way I see it, there’s fans who are realistic and honest and then there’s fans like MR CAPITAL LETTERS who defends and try justify every nonsense his artist put out

CM PRINCE #10 on: January 17, 2018, 12:29

• View Profile
JV Manzambi thank you it's about time some one said something

POLE POSTION #11 on: January 17, 2018, 17:48

• View Profile
Kie kie kie when you call people stupid is a personal attack you try go out on the street and start calling people stupid and see what happens. You call people around Ferre stupid and this are the same people who have been with him since day one and Ferre has stayed relevant even the great of our music are envying him as he is doing things without:

Has not has a stablished producer as he does not like their contract
has not has a record label behind him

Ferre has produced himself with the help of people on QQJD (congovibes label stupid) and he is making money and he is looking after more than 40 people but he is label stupid wahou kie kie kie and you want me to read such crap no me I will respond AND PUT YOU ON YOUR PLACE like it or not kie kie kie

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: January 17, 2018, 18:17

• View Profile
Huh....what are you ranting about now?....ehh papa we understand your point of view and even though we don’t agree but we accept it but why you still crying about people pointing out Ferre’s stupidity...yo namoni ozanga kindoki te

SoukousFan #13 on: January 17, 2018, 18:43

• View Profile
I wish Herve Bataringe could see the support you show for him, Mr Pole Position. ???????????? but Sir, you need to accept positive criticism

CM PRINCE #14 on: January 17, 2018, 19:31

• View Profile
I think it's obvious that pole position is a member of Ferre's staff or is them type of guys that are just yes men to everything ferre does without just being honest and NEVER criticises him for anything  kiekiekie  ;D ;D