Author Topic: WHY DOES WERRASON LIKE EMBARRASSING HIS ATALAKUS  (Read 1544 times)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda on: September 06, 2022, 23:50

• View Profile

Here you can tell he was in support of this guy more than Jamaique and Golbert, same thing he did when Bercy buried Lobeso and Prince

archos #1 on: September 07, 2022, 00:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
surely a way to indirectly say that he is not satisfied enough with them,this gotta be the starting pair of the history of maison mere which has recorded the least in songs per year ratio and if anything werra normally would never start and end a year without one generique minimum

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: September 07, 2022, 07:53

• View Profile
surely a way to indirectly say that he is not satisfied enough with them,this gotta be the starting pair of the history of maison mere which has recorded the least in songs per year ratio and if anything werra normally would never start and end a year without one generique minimum
kkkkkk that’s tough, but yeah this time he is surrounded by a lazy team I doubt anything good can come from them…….they are just on the same level with Fabregas animators.

SYMPLICITY #3 on: September 07, 2022, 08:49

• View Profile

Here you can tell he was in support of this guy more than Jamaique and Golbert, same thing he did when Bercy buried Lobeso and Prince

:D :D :D :D :D :D I can't blame him. If I got a hotter girlfriend, I wouldn't care for the feelings of the previous queen

PCGY KASTELLO #4 on: September 07, 2022, 09:00

• View Profile
Those two are excess baggage to the band. Those chaps can't even mime previous animators' calls during concerts. As much as Bcbg has not released an album in ages, they are much far better than Wmmm. Their chemistry between the instrumentalists and atalaku department is just a class above the rest.
Otherwise those chaps deserve the embarrassment
=====================
WMMM Till The End of Time !!

shamala #5 on: September 07, 2022, 10:53

• View Profile
As much as Bcbg has not released an album in ages, they are much far better than Wmm.
=====================
WMMM Till The End of Time !!

Proud!!!!!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #6 on: September 07, 2022, 11:27

• View Profile

It is on him tbh. Nobody told him to 1. Keep creating Copycats instead of finding original talent loke he did with the first Maison Mere team.
2. Nobody told him to keep doing that formula of kicking expert people put even tho they were talented to keep a "fresh and clean looking team"
3. He favored a lot of Atalakus in the past who were just trash, Bercy, Avatar (Brigade copycat) Diego despite him not being able to do a live and doing multiple sessions to do a crie straight and so on. I mean yes people want to see young faces but it is frustrating to see people faces change and change  and then to see not only a guy doing the same thing if thw guy before but copying his all flow. I am sick of seeing Goldberg trying to sound like Bill when in Lacoste's group je was way better and created better music and also of JaMarcus trying to sound like whoever he want to sound like instead of sounding like himself. With this current rate Maison Mere will die. Young people already moved on to Innoss B and Fally so Werra needs to Chang ehis formula if he wants to gain that power back

archos #7 on: September 07, 2022, 14:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
4 things have not been to the usual standard in maison mere in recent years
the almost second vocal lead,maison mere requires a charismatic good looking tenor to lead along with werra in the mould of ferre and heritier
and all those who have those type of voice have rather characteristics of adjani,aimelia,taddet...or are more in the mould of jdt like nicodem and dinara
the soloist,arc en ciel as good as he is does not look any different from the arc en ciel of the generique after werra came from india and sarah still has yet to play a lot in generiques,mind you even what she is said to have played arc enciel always claim its him who played in studio
 the atalakus,jamaique looked an exciting prospect in his days of vodacom competition and was meant to reach a whole other dimension and become the most talked about atalaku of the country like a maison mere atalaku is meant to be and its has not been it
goldberg well all his career has been like that,he kinds of pops out then goes on long hibernation
and last point is la zamba's loss,it has been very detrimental,that place was the soul of maison mere and where the whole country knew that if your family has a good singer or instrumentist,any time you could go to try your luck and even for already professional musicians from minor or less big groups the perspective of shining at la zamba was attracting people
there is a couple of solo artists now who would have joined maison mere with la zamba still rocking instead of wasting time just to be called "pres,leader"

Seben_Maniac #8 on: September 07, 2022, 17:57

• View Profile
Tests should only be taken as a grain of salt. Its all about what new animations they can bring and what they can do in the recording session. Remember how amazing Jamaique looked in one of those tests? I hope this new guy can bring something new to the table in future projects. As for Golbert, he's relying too much on his old cris that weren't even that good to begin with. That new cri from him is decent though.

Manzambi94 #9 on: September 07, 2022, 19:27

• View Profile
Tests should only be taken as a grain of salt. Its all about what new animations they can bring and what they can do in the recording session. Remember how amazing Jamaique looked in one of those tests? I hope this new guy can bring something new to the table in future projects. As for Golbert, he's relying too much on his old cris that weren't even that good to begin with. That new cri from him is decent though.
It is hard to perform when you are asked to copy a person's whole style. Is hard enough to be a singing Atalaku like Jamaïque is imagine being an atalalaku who has to copy Ambulance like Jamaïca or Bill like Goldberg. Being myself a musician tbh is hard to sing and I imagine if I was forced to I don't know start to sing like Micheal Jackson or Jaso mDerulo it would be very hard and it would even be harder to be creative with a voice that isn't mine and that I have to copy