Author Topic: one person that Werrason should reconcile with: TUTU CALLUGI (KALUDJI)  (Read 2170 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: May 03, 2020, 16:45

• View Profile
There is one person that I think Werrason needs to try to reconcile. It is no one from Wenge Maison Mere but from Wenge Musica. I am talking about Tutu Kaludji. I think two years ago (or one year ago), I made a post claiming that I believe Tutu Kaludji would have been a better fit in Maison Mere.
I think the link is here.
http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/if-tutu-callugi-was-a-member-of-wenge-maison-mere/msg63985/#msg63985

Little that I know that Tutu and Werrason were close at one point but due to misunderstanding (and I am sure Werrason decided to turn Tutu away in my opinion), they had a fallout. After hearing this interview, I am convinced that Tutu feels hurt by Werrason.

I feel pain in Tutu's voice when he speaks of Werrason and his wrongdoings. In fact, I don't believe that Tutu Callugi is insulting Werrason but giving his takes on his fallout with Werrason. Callugi does acknowledge that Werra got into Wenge Musica. I also feel that Tutu Callugi is more honest than the other Wenge guys (I mean Wenge Musica clan).

But here is another reason why I believe that he should reconcile with Werrason.

He knows a lot of shit about Werrason's Maison Mere. The give away is when he mentioned Celeo Scram and he quickly shutted his mouth because he was giving away some secrets that he was not supposed to away. He said "Si Je me rappelle bien, liboso eza celeo. En tout cas, je ne sais pas". So he knew what was happening in Maison Mere or he found out stuff years later. 

I am convinced that Ferre Gola, Baby Ndombe and JDT probably went to meet Tutu Callugi to talk shit about Werrason. They obviously told him a lot of stuff. Tutu decided to shut his mouth about Maison Mere after mentioning Celeo. It is clear that Tutu does not hate Werra, always he would have mentioned some shit that occurred in Maison Mere. BTW Baby Ndombe mentioned Tutu Callugi in his interview.

I know that he recruited Alain Mpela but Werra should not waste his time with that man. Alain Mpela would always be better with a JB Mpiana kind than Werrason kind in my personal opinion. Listening to Alain Mpela, he is better with JB.

I just think Werrason and Tutu Callugi should get someone to get them to talk and has their issues and reconcile and at least be cordial. It would be nice in my opinion.

Agree or disagree with my idea. If so, who should Werrason reconcile with?

PCGY KASTELLO #1 on: May 03, 2020, 18:48

• View Profile
Werra quite offended many in Congolese music industry..

WMM Till The End Of Time