Author Topic: EXTRA MUSICA NOUVEL HORIZON - CHOC OFFICAIL CLIP  (Read 4910 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: January 31, 2020, 08:57

• View Profile
Yo tata oyo oko changer mbula nini, okoyoka eloko. Tension!!

Ebeba, ebeba kaka.

Ken Bilele #1 on: January 31, 2020, 10:58

• View Profile
Let the war start! Sonor Digital, Ramatoulae, Levyson, Kasul, Dido Senga, Zaparo, Will Roga recover? Congo Vibes lives on to see.

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 31, 2020, 11:21

• View Profile
Subtle diss towards Roga Roga at the end. Nice to see Papy Bastin or Papy Jah never understood who he was between the two.
It should be a group but I only hear Levyson making Mabangas and of course Zaparo. Levyson simply wants to be the leader and it might turn ugly if it goes that way, I think is the only reason why he left Roga Roga, it is impossible to be treated that well and expect a person to still accept his role as a second.
Sonor did some good guitar licks here and there but he needs to step his game up or take another guitarist to have a diverse style. You can see that Sonor haven't got the same diversity and creation ability of Roga in guitar licks.
Lol the dancer close to Levyson despite being Sonor's wife lol my man Sonor watchout.
I would personally never marry a dancer in the Congolese music scene knowing what happens behind the scenes. I am curious to see Roga Roga's answer.
I give it a 7/10
Very nice video but I expected more music wise it is too much unoriginal just like the last years's music with Roga Roga. Extra Musica Horizon needs a new Atalaku and a new guiarist because Zaparo can't hold a disc or a concert by himself
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:39 by Manzambi94 »

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: January 31, 2020, 11:31

• View Profile
Subtle diss towards Roga Roga at the end. Nice to see Papy Bastin or Papy Jah never understood who he was between the two.
It should be a group but I only hear Levyson making Mabangas and of course Zaparo. Levyson simply wants to be the leader and it might turn ugly if it goes that way, I think is the only reason why he left Roga Roga, it is impossible to be treated that well and expect a person to still accept his role as a second.
Sonor did some good guitar licks here and there but he needs to step his game up or take another guitarist to have a diverse style. You can see that Sonor haven't got the same diversity and creation ability of Roga in guitar licks.
Lol the dancer close to Levyson despite being Sonor's wife lol my man Sonor watchout.
I would personally never marry a dancer in the Congolese music scene knowing what happens behind the scenes. I am curious to see Roga Roga's answer.
I give it a 7/10
Very nice video but I expected more music wise it is too much unoriginal just like the last years's music with Roga Roga man lol Levyson clearly want s to bang her. I would personally never marry a dancer in the Congolese music scene knowing what happens behind the scenes. I am curious to see Roga Roga's answer. Extra Musica Horizon needs a new Atalaku and a new guiarist because Zaparo can't hold a disc or a concert by himself
Levyson will be the face of the group in terms of singers but most likely will not be given the leader role. Isn't it that Rama is the natural leader of this group given his age and experience followed by Sonor and then Levyson.

I agree they need a new atalaku and another guitarist for diversity. Some guitar locks sound Roga Rogaish. But why do you guys think that Zaparo can't hold a disc later on a concert. I thought his voice is good enough for animation and he has the right energy for an atalaku.

ZamundaPrince #4 on: January 31, 2020, 11:35

• View Profile
Sounds fresher that what has been coming out of Brazza for a long time.

bencuri #5 on: January 31, 2020, 13:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Where is Papy Jah in the clip? I didn't notice him.

Manzambi94 #6 on: January 31, 2020, 13:48

• View Profile
I confuse the two. Anyway I think it was Papy Bastin in the clip

Manzambi94 #7 on: January 31, 2020, 13:50

• View Profile
I give it a 7/10
Very nice video but I expected more music wise it is too much unoriginal just like the last years's music with Roga Roga man lol Levyson clearly want s to bang her. I would personally never marry a dancer in the Congolese music scene knowing what happens behind the scenes. I am curious to see Roga Roga's answer. Extra Musica Horizon needs a new Atalaku and a new guiarist because Zaparo can't hold a disc or a concert by himself
Levyson will be the face of the group in terms of singers but most likely will not be given the leader role. Isn't it that Rama is the natural leader of this group given his age and experience followed by Sonor and then Levyson.

I agree they need a new atalaku and another guitarist for diversity. Some guitar locks sound Roga Rogaish. But why do you guys think that Zaparo can't hold a disc later on a concert. I thought his voice is good enough for animation and he has the right energy for an atalaku.
Simply because he is not natural in that voice. No one can hold to sing a full concert forcing a voice who isn't yours. He needs a 2eme voix type Atalaku to rest and to add some other flavour. Even because the one Atalaku era is over and with two Atalaku you create excitement between fans

bencuri #8 on: January 31, 2020, 13:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bands need Atalakus like Ocean and Nono and Bebe. They were both powerful on live stage and album as well.

But I look at Zaparo as a driving force. I think the success of the band won't depend on him.

bencuri #9 on: January 31, 2020, 13:54

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I confuse the two. Anyway I think it was Papy Bastin in the clip

Indeed he is there at 4:18.

mokosarkani #10 on: February 02, 2020, 23:18

• View Profile
I give it a 7/10

You ae so right fam, but levy son has the deepest voice and maybe he is willing to be at the forefront, ramatoulaye and Sonor are both instrumentalists so them doing mabangas wound ostentatiously bizarre. they need another atalaku , braze has some good atalakus

mokosarkani #11 on: February 02, 2020, 23:20

• View Profile

Ebeba, ebeba kaka.

One thing im always disappointed regarding extra is that they dont champion popular dances from braze which are way different from the ones from Kin. They rather let other bands do the latest or even were in that past steal their dances or even now Ferre doing brazza's dances.

Manzambi94 #12 on: February 03, 2020, 00:05

• View Profile

Ebeba, ebeba kaka.

One thing im always disappointed regarding extra is that they dont champion popular dances from braze which are way different from the ones from Kin. They rather let other bands do the latest or even were in that past steal their dances or even now Ferre doing brazza's dances.
Are there any groups/famous dances from Brazza I can find on YouTube?