Author Topic: WAZEKWA'S YOUTUBE VIEWS CURSE  (Read 4182 times)

Ken Bilele on: January 23, 2018, 15:46

• View Profile
Why is it that even when Wazekwa does music of honor like this one there are still no proper views? What is Wazekwa not doing right?

Congolitude #1 on: January 23, 2018, 16:56

• View Profile
Ken the problem is that someone also upload the video. The official video has 28k while that of this channel has 58k

archos #2 on: January 23, 2018, 17:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly most other artists have cemented official accounts for a moment now so people automatically go and check there
and lets be honest because of his personality(seen as too serious or too strange) he does not have constant buzz around him which makes some even get the million in two days

Matebu #3 on: January 23, 2018, 17:20

• View Profile
Karmapa used to be in the same position as Wazekwa, but he looks to adapted to the likes of Fally, Ferre & Koffi for his new album & google advertising. It seems every time I’m on YouTube lately, I’m getting a recommendation to watch Caligula. 

The song is going to have a million views within a month and I’m happy he’s getting the attention he deserves
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 17:22 by Matebu »

Ken Bilele #4 on: January 23, 2018, 17:22

• View Profile
exactly most other artists have cemented official accounts for a moment now so people automatically go and check there
and lets be honest because of his personality(seen as too serious or too strange) he does not have constant buzz around him which makes some even get the million in two days

It makes me sad. This is a good song even if all those views for the two uploads were to be combined its still not enough.

Congolitude #5 on: January 23, 2018, 20:09

• View Profile
when the artists will protect their works well and have their accounts / channels certified it will be better

Matebu #6 on: January 23, 2018, 20:27

• View Profile
when the artists will protect their works well and have their accounts / channels certified it will be better

Some say they (DRC artists) joined way too late to really capitalize.

Example - A quick YT search returned close to 350,000 clips for search query ”Koffi Olomide”, meanwhile his own channel has a max of 100 clips. Had he joined in ‘05-‘06 and uploaded his content from then on, things would be very different now. His own uploads would have millions of views, which in turn means profit and an even larger audience.

ngombeshenzi55 #7 on: January 27, 2018, 05:01

• View Profile
Remy Hamisi....Mukubwa uko wapi...eeeeh, what a good way to get out of bed with your post. I love Karmapa