Author Topic: ARCHIVE: FERRE INTERVIEW WITH LOLO MILOLO YEAR 2007  (Read 4491 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: February 07, 2019, 13:48

• View Profile
Some interesting images.

But he has gotten me confused. He is saying he is the last born in a family of 9 but also says on his mother side he is the 3rd born of 5 brothers?

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: February 07, 2019, 14:11

• View Profile

mvulusi96 #3 on: February 07, 2019, 15:58

Why does Ferre always keep saying that he was 15 years old if they show videos of his time in Wenge Maison Mere or Wenge 4x4 ? He said the same thing when he was in Abidjan after that they showed Vita Imana. With Caroline Da Sylva, Phylo, Alisar Zena, Line Jaber, etc. then thinking like wtf.

archos #4 on: February 07, 2019, 17:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Why does Ferre always keep saying that he was 15 years old if they show videos of his time in Wenge Maison Mere or Wenge 4x4 ? He said the same thing when he was in Abidjan after that they showed Vita Imana. With Caroline Da Sylva, Phylo, Alisar Zena, Line Jaber, etc. then thinking like wtf.

its like when its said that bill was 14 when joining maison mere when he was 19 and same for wata who was supposedly minor at double zenith but was 20 our musician like to exaggerate being young

archos #5 on: February 07, 2019, 18:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Some interesting images.

But he has gotten me confused. He is saying he is the last born in a family of 9 but also says on his mother side he is the 3rd born of 5 brothers?

i believe he just made a mistake saying "naza dernier" which he corrected quickly being one of the oldest  and older than bionic and guy

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: February 07, 2019, 18:17

• View Profile

its like when its said that bill was 14 when joining maison mere when he was 19 and same for wata who was supposedly minor at double zenith but was 20 our musician like to exaggerate being young
Yeah. I actually noticed that. But as I am not a French speaker I kept telling myself that well maybe that's true. But my math tells me he was about 19 the time he joined Wenge Musica.

Question: I missed the controversy, what's the story of Serge Muloso and the Vita Imana song? Which one is the original his or Ferre's?

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: February 07, 2019, 18:20

• View Profile
Some interesting images.

i believe he just made a mistake saying "naza dernier" which he corrected quickly being one of the oldest  and older than bionic and guy
OH OK. Thanks @Archos.