Author Topic: IS THIS NGANDO (WMM SECURITY) SINGING DURING REPETITION  (Read 4416 times)

shamala on: February 08, 2019, 21:18

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #1 on: February 08, 2019, 22:24

• View Profile
I think is one of the bodyguard and that a member of the group told Werra that Ngando knew how to dance well this explains the astonished face of Werra, anyway I am glad he had some break but also I am sorry for him becuase I am a guard myself and it is a very hard (by the physical point) job and omly God knows how little Werra pays him, if he pays him

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: February 08, 2019, 22:46

• View Profile
Kind of feel sorry for the guy...soo sad. He wants to be a musician but he ain’t got the voice or the moves and I’m afraid to say his looks won’t save him.

archos #3 on: February 09, 2019, 00:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Kind of feel sorry for the guy...soo sad. He wants to be a musician but he ain’t got the voice or the moves and I’m afraid to say his looks won’t save him.

comments of the video are saying that soon we will be shocked by him when werra will train him

Jdog #4 on: February 09, 2019, 04:11

• View Profile
It's nice that the other Maison Mere members were encouraging him but this guy doesn't have it. He can't sing, there's not moment where it's yeah you can work with that or improve it like other singers who called faux chanteurs plus he can't dance. Lol his head looks too big for his body.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #5 on: February 09, 2019, 05:53

• View Profile

comments of the video are saying that soon we will be shocked by him when werra will train him

I actually posted to get translation of the comments

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: February 09, 2019, 06:53

• View Profile
It's nice that the other Maison Mere members were encouraging him but this guy doesn't have it. He can't sing, there's not moment where it's yeah you can work with that or improve it like other singers who called faux chanteurs plus he can't dance. Lol his head looks too big for his body.

They were encouraging him to make a fool out of himself...look at them laughing at him.

CM PRINCE #7 on: February 09, 2019, 08:18

• View Profile
Lol he should just stick to being a security

Manzambi94 #8 on: February 09, 2019, 17:35

• View Profile
You forgot that his own boss didn't know how to sing also

Franco Pepe Kalle #9 on: February 16, 2019, 05:51

• View Profile
Wow this man does not have a great voice but neither does Werrason. I give this man credit for trying. He would be a good backup singer. He reminds me of Adolphe Dominguez but Adolphe had a sense in his vocals. This man would be a ideal "faux chanteur". I think Werrason should add him in chorus only.

shamala #10 on: March 31, 2019, 07:04

• View Profile
Wow this man does not have a great voice but neither does Werrason. I give this man credit for trying. He would be a good backup singer. He reminds me of Adolphe Dominguez but Adolphe had a sense in his vocals. This man would be a ideal "faux chanteur". I think Werrason should add him in chorus only.

Is he being given a song after "training " or it's a click bait? ????????????

jeantwatwa #11 on: March 31, 2019, 07:36

• View Profile
isn't this the same guy from Europe, that begged Werra to recruit him. He adds a bit entertainment if not foolery to the group,  ;D ;D ;D