Author Topic: FERRE GOLA POURQUOI TU MA FAIT CA OFFICIAL VIDEO  (Read 9323 times)

POLE POSTION on: February 11, 2019, 18:29

• View Profile
Ferre Gola Palzuria your video clips are getting better and better nice song, very good location and nice extras

Toolz #1 on: February 11, 2019, 21:07

• View Profile
Yes....beautiful location, nice scenery....the direction for the whole clip is nice. The director actually knows what he is doing and he proved that with all the shots and angles used. The editing is brilliant too! Beautiful song. Beautiful overall.

Congolitude #2 on: February 11, 2019, 21:13

• View Profile
The most beautiful video clip of his career, congratulations to him. During these last interviews we felt that Ferré listened to the opinions of his fans more and more

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: February 11, 2019, 23:54

• View Profile
The most beautiful video clip of his career, congratulations to him. During these last interviews we felt that Ferré listened to the opinions of his fans more and more
True he actually said I think during that interview with Noly Tambu, where he said he sat down with his musicians atalaku section and asked them why is it that the fans don't appreciate the generics from QQJD. That's before doing Premier Classe. So he clearly does listen to his fans.

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: February 12, 2019, 04:10

• View Profile
Ferre goal demise on slows is the monotonie. Same style, acoustic guitar etc. He needs diversity..

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: February 12, 2019, 05:48

• View Profile
True he actually said I think during that interview with Noly Tambu, where he said he sat down with his musicians atalaku section and asked them why is it that the fans don't appreciate the generics from QQJD. That's before doing Premier Classe. So he clearly does listen to his fans.

He doesn’t listen to his fans, he would of stop making funeral and boring songs like this one if he did.

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35

• View Profile

He doesn’t listen to his fans, he would of stop making funeral and boring songs like this one if he did.
That's his passion, he has said on so many occasions that this rumba that you are calling "funeral and boring" is what pays his bills. There are some things that he will possibly change as result of criticism from the fans but he definitely wont change to everyone's expectation. Clearly we have to learn to live with that fact. Its an exercise in futility expecting him to listen to each and every criticism.

SYMPLICITY #7 on: February 12, 2019, 10:52

• View Profile

That's his passion, he has said on so many occasions that this rumba that you are calling "funeral and boring" is what pays his bills. There are some things that he will possibly change as result of criticism from the fans but he definitely wont change to everyone's expectation. Clearly we have to learn to live with that fact. Its an exercise in futility expecting him to listen to each and every criticism.

And of course one man's trash is another's treasure. That 'funeral and boring music' is a godsend to some of us and millions consume it breakfast, lunch and dinner. If Ferre's song bores anyone, they should be thankful that there is variety out there, find that exciting music and enjoy.........I am very sure Ferre does not give a fuck whether one  keeps critcizing him behind a keyboard at every turn

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: February 12, 2019, 13:19

• View Profile

And of course one man's trash is another's treasure. That 'funeral and boring music' is a godsend to some of us and millions consume it breakfast, lunch and dinner. If Ferre's song bores anyone, they should be thankful that there is variety out there, find that exciting music and enjoy.........I am very sure Ferre does not give a fuck whether one  keeps critcizing him behind a keyboard at every turn

Lol oh getting emotional over Ferre I see...calm down, don’t get your knickers in the twist over this lol. Some like funeral music and some don’t, it’s life but we will continue to be critical like or not....life

BR #9 on: February 12, 2019, 16:50

• View Profile
People expecting FERRE to change his IDENTITY 'modern RuMba odemba' mtangoja sana.

SYMPLICITY #10 on: February 12, 2019, 17:03

• View Profile

Lol oh getting emotional over Ferre I see...calm down, don’t get your knickers in the twist over this lol. Some like funeral music and some don’t, it’s life but we will continue to be critical like or not....life

In as much as your post is metaphorical, you seem obsessed with knickers bro....it is not the first time you use it expecting your fan club to have a pathetic laugh about it to pamper your ego. Sorry to disappoint you boss, if you wear knickers don't generalize. And my training tells me it is only the intellectually bankrupt who resort to insults to try level the field.....it only works on buffoons of like mind!!!

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: February 13, 2019, 00:42

• View Profile

In as much as your post is metaphorical, you seem obsessed with knickers bro....it is not the first time you use it expecting your fan club to have a pathetic laugh about it to pamper your ego. Sorry to disappoint you boss, if you wear knickers don't generalize. And my training tells me it is only the intellectually bankrupt who resort to insults to try level the field.....it only works on buffoons of like mind!!!

Are you done? You still mumbling on and on just like Ferre’s boring songs

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: February 13, 2019, 07:15

• View Profile

exactly...

EMOVICTEAM #13 on: February 13, 2019, 07:25

• View Profile

........I am very sure Ferre does not give a fuck whether one  keeps critcizing him behind a keyboard at every turn
he has to give a fuck if he wants to add songs to his legacy. Can you imagine that up to this day most fans only know him for 100 kilo and vita imana??? Because those two songs were and are melodic. The compositions are purely based on collective responsibility and changement de frequence. After that all his songs like Manix sound like a journey on a straight  2000 km stretch of a road without a built up environment on the sides but bush....

POLE POSTION #14 on: February 13, 2019, 07:31

• View Profile
SYMPLICITY, bro when you have music ears you got it and can make good judgement don't get yourself into jibes with people who are kie kie kie they think everyone has to agree to their critics like most on this forum but not us kie kie kie LE PADRE PALZURIA