Author Topic: FERRE GOLA POURQUOI TU MA FAIT CA OFFICIAL VIDEO  (Read 9323 times)

SYMPLICITY #15 on: February 13, 2019, 09:21

• View Profile
The most beautiful video clip of his career, congratulations to him. During these last interviews we felt that Ferré listened to the opinions of his fans more and more
True he actually said I think during that interview with Noly Tambu, where he said he sat down with his musicians atalaku section and asked them why is it that the fans don't appreciate the generics from QQJD. That's before doing Premier Classe. So he clearly does listen to his fans.

He doesn’t listen to his fans, he would of stop making funeral and boring songs like this one if he did.
That's his passion, he has said on so many occasions that this rumba that you are calling "funeral and boring" is what pays his bills. There are some things that he will possibly change as result of criticism from the fans but he definitely wont change to everyone's expectation. Clearly we have to learn to live with that fact. Its an exercise in futility expecting him to listen to each and every criticism.

And of course one man's trash is another's treasure. That 'funeral and boring music' is a godsend to some of us and millions consume it breakfast, lunch and dinner. If Ferre's song bores anyone, they should be thankful that there is variety out there, find that exciting music and enjoy.........I am very sure Ferre does not give a fuck whether one  keeps critcizing him behind a keyboard at every turn

Lol oh getting emotional over Ferre I see...calm down, don’t get your knickers in the twist over this lol. Some like funeral music and some don’t, it’s life but we will continue to be critical like or not....life

In as much as your post is metaphorical, you seem obsessed with knickers bro....it is not the first time you use it expecting your fan club to have a pathetic laugh about it to pamper your ego. Sorry to disappoint you boss, if you wear knickers don't generalize. And my training tells me it is only the intellectually bankrupt who resort to insults to try level the field.....it only works on buffoons of like mind!!!

Are you done? You still mumbling on and on just like Ferre’s boring songs

You too cranky, son. Must be the periods

JV “Lone Ranger” #16 on: February 13, 2019, 10:34

• View Profile
 ;D i love this forum, so easy to get people emotional....Ferre aswelumuka kalaaaaaaa!!! Boring music

Toolz #17 on: February 13, 2019, 15:40

• View Profile
Smh....wow! See all the exchanges all in the name of what...smh! Some of us are just unrepentantly rude and disagreeable. We throw words around; use innuendos all because we feel we can talk and we can speak English. Where did we leave our sense of decorum? We cant see one another eye-to-eye yet we arrogate so much to ourselves like this...smh! What would have happened if we could see ourselves? I'm sure most of our meetings and deliberations would have always ended up in fisticuffs and free for all if people cant just stop being dramatic.
We all know as a matter of fact that we can't all like the same thing...let us always tag along that line and stop the unnecessary use of words please.

BR #18 on: February 13, 2019, 18:13

• View Profile
All these reminds me of a person who authored a book titled 'how to make money' then later ask well wishers to help him with funds to market the book. You all have/know what FERRE needs to do to play your preferred genre from him instead of just doing the same and be a musician you want. Let ferre be guys that is the identity his fans know him for 'modern rumba odemba'

BR #19 on: February 13, 2019, 18:20

• View Profile
Reminds me of the guy who authored a book titled 'how to make money' then asked for funds from well wishers to help him market the book. People here have what it takes to make FERRE good but will insist on telling others what to do etc. You are smart and can do better than him enter studio do something let ferre be.

johnbas #20 on: February 14, 2019, 17:37

• View Profile
The guys who are talking Trash about Ferre, why can’t you just stop listening to him. We understand you want him to be perfect whereby yourselves are not even an inch of perfect. Funeral songs or boring  songs, that’s what we like. I know what is constructive criticism but when you say funeral songs that’s not constructive but clear hate or lack of understanding as where the artist is going. Find an artist who are going the direction you want and follow him. Damn it, you pple can’t appreciate jack. It must be hurtful being you.