Author Topic: Can someone check on JB Mpiana pls...it’s urgent  (Read 13471 times)

Wenge1995 #15 on: February 15, 2019, 21:21

• View Profile
@archos

As they often say, a mother's opinion of a potential spouse is the difference between a blessed or cursed union.

Matebu #16 on: February 15, 2019, 22:13

• View Profile
Lmao, y’all peeped the dowry? 32 cows + $150k... and on top of that they were dancing to Koffi’s Alidor. You can’t make this stuff up

JV “Lone Ranger” #17 on: February 15, 2019, 22:46

• View Profile
Lmao, y’all peeped the dowry? 32 cows + $150k... and on top of that they were dancing to Koffi’s Alidor. You can’t make this stuff up

ouch lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #18 on: February 15, 2019, 22:52

• View Profile
All that we want to see is the BDM poster.

The way things are going there's more chance of seeing another Koffi's last last last last last album than BDM poster

JV “Lone Ranger” #19 on: February 15, 2019, 22:54

• View Profile
How on earth JB cheated on her? Is stupid that he whines about Amida when he fucked up in the first place.
She cheated too you do know that right?

I doubt it

To put things in perspective it all started from a misunderstanding,amida was having back pain or something like that and asked one of jb's court jesters to massage her, and he went to do it in her room and it happened that jb's mum who did not like amida in the first place caught the scene and reported to her son as cheating get rid of her and so on you know our mothers
then jb went for revenge and there started the ping pong until today

That's some shady thing to do, ask for a massage and then take it to the room in private, making it worse if caught

CM PRINCE #20 on: February 15, 2019, 22:55

• View Profile
The way Amida has messed with JB not once but twice publicly is a complete violation, if I was him I would not bother trying to get her back.

archos #21 on: February 15, 2019, 23:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

the ultimate piss take,honestly jb deserves a lot of respect,when you see the number of "random guys" who have the darkest ideas after a tiny little humiliation at street or school example and some commit suicide unfortunately and you see a guy like him being living a worldwide humiliation but still manageing to live a rather normal life,he could pick any of his sidekick and make her official to save his face but it seems he is ready to take all punches either with desperate hope of her return or until he'll totally get over her

CM PRINCE #22 on: February 16, 2019, 02:14

• View Profile
I agree it's a proper spit in the face. I really hope  jb's doing okay and then YouTube pages/trolls need to leave him alone.

JV “Lone Ranger” #23 on: February 16, 2019, 08:24

• View Profile
I agree it's a proper spit in the face. I really hope  jb's doing okay and then YouTube pages/trolls need to leave him alone.

They will never leave him alone....YT trolls are the most savage when it comes to insults

archos #24 on: February 16, 2019, 09:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

They will never leave him alone....YT trolls are the most savage when it comes to insults

Not just youtube,i dont know if it continues but few years ago there were some people who leaked his numbers to people for fun and he was receiving endless pictures of her and didi or vital and insults and mockery,so much that sometimes he'd just hand his phones to seguin or jdl for a day because he is tired of seeing it

Congolitude #25 on: February 16, 2019, 10:09

• View Profile

the ultimate piss take,honestly jb deserves a lot of respect,when you see the number of "random guys" who have the darkest ideas after a tiny little humiliation at street or school example and some commit suicide unfortunately and you see a guy like him being living a worldwide humiliation but still manageing to live a rather normal life,he could pick any of his sidekick and make her official to save his face but it seems he is ready to take all punches either with desperate hope of her return or until he'll totally get over her
100% agree, the whole earth makes fun of him without knowing how much he can suffer

CM PRINCE #26 on: February 16, 2019, 11:52

• View Profile

Not just youtube,i dont know if it continues but few years ago there were some people who leaked his numbers to people for fun and he was receiving endless pictures of her and didi or vital and insults and mockery,so much that sometimes he'd just hand his phones to seguin or jdl for a day because he is tired of seeing it
Some people are just honestly evil.

mrvibes #27 on: February 16, 2019, 13:40

• View Profile
I always wonder ... Why jb .. What has he done wrong for people to always make fun or insult him ..  The guy is nice person and dont like conflict,makes good music  but people are always after him . they even attack his private life..even ba petits neti fally or other even try to  go head to head with him .. That is jus evil.What has he done to deserve  all this crap. If amida has chosen to mari VK. Thats her choice , why bring Jb into this.JB has love her but she cheated so why make him look like he is the bad guy into the story. Thats is just bad.

Mirobexx #28 on: February 16, 2019, 16:08

• View Profile
Amida is like Katie Price always getting married.People can say all they like about JB but he should be happy.She wants to get married all the time .JB dodged a bullet there.Soon she will leave that guy and move on to the next sucker.

Manzambi94 #29 on: February 16, 2019, 21:07

• View Profile
I always wonder ... Why jb .. What has he done wrong for people to always make fun or insult him ..  The guy is nice person and dont like conflict,makes good music  but people are always after him . they even attack his private life..even ba petits neti fally or other even try to  go head to head with him .. That is jus evil.What has he done to deserve  all this crap. If amida has chosen to mari VK. Thats her choice , why bring Jb into this.JB has love her but she cheated so why make him look like he is the bad guy into the story. Thats is just bad.
The older Generation of Congolese it is liel that . They like to humiliate and ridicule people if something bad happens to them. Only God knows how much I was bullied when I was little by my own Congolese peers because I was a fat kid and because (Yes they actually said the thing.that ia.coming through) BECAUSE I HAD A CONGOLESE NAME. Calling me.things like Manzambi Linzanza or Manzambi Manzanza which Linzanza is can Manzanza is multilple cans. And so on, recently since I am a musician a Congolese childhood "friend"? I do not consider friend it is just that I known her for a long time told me, it is 6 years and you ain't dropping nothing? I expect guys of your age in music to be milionaires, and so much other things in front or behindy back I used to get mad but I wonderstood that it is just Congolese mentality, if you aren' dressedgood, making a lot of money, dating pr marrying the most finest woman to Congolese peoole you are a looser wheter you like it or not