Author Topic: Albums scan pt2  (Read 126060 times)

anastasio571 #60 on: December 14, 2019, 10:14

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:19 by anastasio571 »

anastasio571 #61 on: December 14, 2019, 10:31

• View Profile

anastasio571 #62 on: December 16, 2019, 16:32

• View Profile

Pabloone71 #63 on: January 02, 2020, 17:46

Finally the covers of Yo Nani's album

very soon I could take the Signature booklet and post it, could someone post this for these weeks or now please, and also for Yo Nani?

Pabloone71 #64 on: January 03, 2020, 14:02

The booklet of Mouna (Wenge Tonya Tonya)

« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 14:05 by Pabloone71 »

Pabloone71 #65 on: January 03, 2020, 15:51

But why does Anastasio start copying what I and we put on Congovibes ?

Mukulu #66 on: January 03, 2020, 15:58

• View Profile
I saw that !you must leave it, this man acts very strangely !!!

Mirobexx #67 on: January 03, 2020, 16:09

• View Profile
Now you know why he was banned. He is just an idiot. I dont have time for him. At least credit the original posters

Pabloone71 #68 on: January 03, 2020, 16:27

Now you know why he was banned. He is just an idiot. I dont have time for him. At least credit the original posters
Ahh my bro. It takes instead that it is then in exception to enter this forum site, so that we are quiet without copying and pasting or rather it must report its Youtube channel, we need to really help Mvulusi to make him feel comfortable writing to help people in misunderstanding for a history congolese music issue, but otherwise it’s okay, but one day Ahh my bro. It takes instead that it is then in exception to enter this forum site, so that we are quiet without copying and pasting or rather it must report its Youtube channel, we really need to help Mvulusi to make him feel comfortable writing to help people who don’t understand a Congolese music issue, but otherwise it’s okay, but one day.... But otherwise you’re really right, brothers.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 16:30 by Pabloone71 »

SLK97 #69 on: January 03, 2020, 17:28

• View Profile
@Pabloone71

Thanks for the Mouna scan. I've been looking for it for a long time.

Pabloone71 #70 on: January 03, 2020, 18:19

@Pabloone71

You’re welcome, my bro

@ Grandpretre mon vieux is when you will post the scans of the albums?? Nazo zela kaka

But in the Mouna booklet the credits are not well done, that is what Pacha in the credit is Pacha Miliki, Toutou is Tatu Mbulamoko ... ?

there were also guests like Burkina Faso Mboka Liya, Scola Miel, and several... ? That they had forgotten to put in the credit.

Its fact the hears that I saw the cover of A La Queue Leu-Leu there is no booklet in the cover, in the beginning of the cover I saw some names of the singers in each in photos (as in credits), could someone please post it in a good scan, please :'( :'(
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 18:24 by Pabloone71 »

Wenge1995 #71 on: January 03, 2020, 21:32

• View Profile
Whatever happened to Diego Cao? I heard he was with Werrason for Temps Presents, but I never heard much from about him. He was such a talented atalaku!

You can tell they lost the majority of their members cause Spino and a lot of the members from the previous album aren't credited or appear on the cover of the Mouna

Pabloone71 #72 on: January 03, 2020, 21:44

Whatever happened to Diego Cao? I heard he was with Werrason for Temps Presents, but I never heard much from about him. He was such a talented atalaku!

You can tell they lost the majority of their members cause Spino and a lot of the members from the previous album aren't credited or appear on the cover of the Mouna
Look carefully on the booklet of the 2 pages you will see the credits, normally they made their departure very later.

Grandpretre #73 on: January 03, 2020, 22:11

• View Profile
@Pabloone71

You’re welcome, my bro

@ Grandpretre mon vieux is when you will post the scans of the albums?? Nazo zela kaka

But in the Mouna booklet the credits are not well done, that is what Pacha in the credit is Pacha Miliki, Toutou is Tatu Mbulamoko ... ?

there were also guests like Burkina Faso Mboka Liya, Scola Miel, and several... ? That they had forgotten to put in the credit.

Its fact the hears that I saw the cover of A La Queue Leu-Leu there is no booklet in the cover, in the beginning of the cover I saw some names of the singers in each in photos (as in credits), could someone please post it in a good scan, please :'( :'(

Just recieved « bord ezanga kombo » cd.
Ill post it next week my bro

Pabloone71 #74 on: January 03, 2020, 22:15

@Pabloone71

You’re welcome, my bro

Just recieved « bord ezanga kombo » cd.
Ill post it next week my bro

Thanks my bro

It was my favorite album among Koffi’s albums.