Author Topic: FABREGAS AND CIBLE  (Read 7325 times)

Manzambi94 on: December 24, 2019, 22:27

• View Profile

Do you think that their albums have flopped? Because I am sure Fabro flopped hard. I think that it is because he used to train his audience to beef against somebody and then come with the album furthermore I think he flopped because he keeps insisting on that Ya Mado style synthe which gets very annoying if you can't make diverse melodies.
The last reasons why Fabregas flopped are because he is too much hypocritical. I mean he acts like Fally is his Big friend while three years ago was the enemy number one then he always acts like Werra his is father when he hace searched for Koffi right after the Wenge departure furthermore he is trying to hard to replicate the Wenge system and the only one who benefited from this is But Na Fillet. Not surely Fabregas. In fact I think people making comparison between Cursus (Group Album) and Cible (Fabregas Album) are starting ti draw comparisom and solutions amd the group album is 100 times better.
The other reason why he flopped I think it is because he puts too much comedy in his music. I mean there is nothing wrong with that but if you keep doing it since your solo career people will take you like a clown

Wenge1995 #1 on: December 24, 2019, 23:13

• View Profile
What do you mean when you say that there is too much comedy in his music? I don't understand

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 25, 2019, 08:36

• View Profile
What do you mean when you say that there is too much comedy in his music? I don't understand
If you check it from Mascara until now he always try to bring the joke comedy factor. For example in Mascara was the girls who used the make up to cover their uglyness. In Cursus the people who tell him that changed pr even some dances like the ones in Usine 00:50

Or the Mbuta Likasu skit in Roulage

And the severe teacher forcing school guys and girls to
dance
From 1:22

Comedy throughout all the Ozana video despite being an interesting concept

And comedy through the dance and the concept of test

I mean people get tired of seing the same thing or hearing the same concept over and over again and I think this is the reason why he flopped hard. I mean there are many but this is probably.one of the biggest

ZamundaPrince #3 on: January 07, 2020, 12:46

• View Profile
Albums flop because they are not properly promoted

Tata Nkiadi #4 on: January 07, 2020, 14:33

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Here we go with this Fabregas sucks as an artist hyperbole again ::)  ::)

Wenge1995 #5 on: January 07, 2020, 20:11

• View Profile
What Congolese artist has been doing well in sales since 2010 until 2019, aside from Fally Ipupa and Ferre Gola? Causw I notice that every other group or solo act is always "flopping".

archos #6 on: January 07, 2020, 22:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 bana mayi nini kaka koo ,botia na se,we have had enough drama in the last weeks

Tata Nkiadi #7 on: January 07, 2020, 23:19

• View Profile
bana mayi nini kaka koo ,botia na se,we have had enough drama in the last weeks

Ya solo penza papa eza suka. Limbisa nga

Tata Nkiadi #8 on: January 07, 2020, 23:53

• View Profile
Brother no one here said Fabregas sucks... please don’t be his Pole Position (if you get what I mean  ;D :D)

Oh shut the hell up. You sound like a busta fam.   It’s a known fact Manzambi doesn’t like Fabregas. Just recent He clowned him for that Cameroonian rhumba award he won for Cible, said the man couldn’t sing and has said on more than one occasion Cible is a flip. Refer to his past posts, otherwise, me and you have nothing to talk about since you wanna bring in someone’s “pole” in the conversation.
Loool what is wrong with you, why are you being so aggressive for if you re read what I said I was only joking with you. Manzambi ain't here anymore so you don't need to be rude, and with respect don't you EVER tell me to shut up again and be respectful to others.

Calling me a “pole position” was a joke? You need to fire your joke writer then. Also this isn’t the first time you came at me crazy cuz. So before you talk about respect, learn to practice what you preach.
When have I come at you? I remember I backed you and told you to save your energy when it was that topic about Deplick and Fabregas and you were getting stick for sticking up for Fabregas so please remember that sir. It's not even that serious to get mad bro

Simple misunderstanding, I’m not trippin. I also didn’t realize this was an old post before all of the drama. This forum doesn’t run my life so I don’t have a beef with you bro. I just told archos that it’s squashed. I’ll be a man, take it on the chin and apologize. My apologies.  Nakomela bangi and go to bed, it’s been a long work day after a long vacation.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 00:39 by Tata Nkiadi »

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: January 08, 2020, 00:48

• View Profile
J'aime ça, pls continuent :D

bencuri #10 on: January 08, 2020, 01:09

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Brother no one here said Fabregas sucks... please don’t be his Pole Position (if you get what I mean  ;D :D)

Oh shut the hell up. You sound like a busta fam.   It’s a known fact Manzambi doesn’t like Fabregas. Just recent He clowned him for that Cameroonian rhumba award he won for Cible, said the man couldn’t sing and has said on more than one occasion Cible is a flip. Refer to his past posts, otherwise, me and you have nothing to talk about since you wanna bring in someone’s “pole” in the conversation.
Loool what is wrong with you, why are you being so aggressive for if you re read what I said I was only joking with you. Manzambi ain't here anymore so you don't need to be rude, and with respect don't you EVER tell me to shut up again and be respectful to others.

Calling me a “pole position” was a joke? You need to fire your joke writer then. Also this isn’t the first time you came at me crazy cuz. So before you talk about respect, learn to practice what you preach.
When have I come at you? I remember I backed you and told you to save your energy when it was that topic about Deplick and Fabregas and you were getting stick for sticking up for Fabregas so please remember that sir. It's not even that serious to get mad bro

Guys I would like to ask everyone to be respectful and avoid addressing degrading expressions to each other. Even if you mean it just as a joke. Everyone is welcomed here in the forum regardless of opinions, but a certain level of respect is required from everyone, and such language does not fit. I just leave the discussion quote here for others to know what I am referring to, but original posts are deleted.

On the other hand, please avoid behaving as if this place was an arena where you go into fight on which artist is good or bad and why. If you are not satisfied with the work of an artist, go and express your opinions (in a civilised way of course), but don't bring up the case again and again. Others can feel differently about the same artist, and this forum is not meant to support only one side in a debate. People with different taste of music might come together here, and campaigning against someone on and on is not fair with others who feel differently.

And now I lock this debate, because the discussion here went far from the opening subject.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 01:33 by bencuri »