Author Topic: ALVARITO SOLO IS LIVING LARGE IN THE STATES  (Read 4496 times)

Matebu on: March 12, 2017, 05:38

• View Profile
Don't mean to put his life on blast, but he's doing quite well in Dallas working with US-based African artists

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:40 by Matebu »

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: March 12, 2017, 05:57

• View Profile
Is he getting a salary from them or he gets rations when they do concerts? But for sure he looks like he is enjoying...

Matebu #2 on: March 12, 2017, 08:57

• View Profile
According to chatter I've heard from different people, he struck gold with the American citizen he married.

He has signed to record company (Flow Records) that deals with gospel genre, and he was paid up front to participate in x amount of projects.

SoukousFan #3 on: March 12, 2017, 10:47

• View Profile
well, if there are better opportunities for him, why not?

BG-ground #4 on: March 12, 2017, 11:59

• View Profile
According to chatter I've heard from different people, he struck gold with the American citizen he married.

He has signed to record company (Flow Records) that deals with gospel genre, and he was paid up front to participate in x amount of projects.

Flow Records is actually based in Denver, Colorado..,I personally know its founders(childhood friends of mine)! If u look on ika De jong Instagram you'll see the project Albarito been working on!

Toolz #5 on: March 12, 2017, 14:14

• View Profile

Matebu #6 on: March 12, 2017, 15:39

• View Profile
well, if there are better opportunities for him, why not?

No one is complaining. I was quite happy when I heard and saw what he was up to. He worked very hard to gain notoriety

MwanaMokili #7 on: March 13, 2017, 03:56

• View Profile

Flow Records is actually based in Denver, Colorado..,I personally know its founders(childhood friends of mine)! If u look on ika De jong Instagram you'll see the project Albarito been working on!

This is the standard format for stars in the U.S.A, where on signing the contract the star is bound to create a number of albums over a period, say 5 years. This enables the star to get money upfront and the record company is sure to promote the star over that period.

For most stars this works very well and tehy can concentrate on music with their finances taken care of.