Author Topic: LEADER ESPOIR IS HEADING DOWN A BAD PATH  (Read 5028 times)

Matebu on: March 20, 2017, 00:41

• View Profile
He's too young to already have a "superstar" mentality and to be trying to stir up polemic. He's not in school anymore, and hasn't been in a long time, I'm afraid

CM PRINCE #1 on: March 20, 2017, 19:34

• View Profile

archos #2 on: March 20, 2017, 19:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the fact he is has been living in streets made him grow way too fast,i remember i one of his videos he was even already hammering beer
but at the same time,the young lead also just copies what he sees everyday from his older colleagues

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: March 20, 2017, 19:47

• View Profile
These type of things only happens to good singers, that they sing a song so well and the song success starts bringing out the so called real owner of the song. The boy is obviously being sent by someone and won't be surprised if it's not Vieux Ebola

Matebu #4 on: March 20, 2017, 20:47

• View Profile
The boy is obviously being sent by someone and won't be surprised if it's not Vieux Ebola

That's baseless to state. The boy has a little entourage around him and the chégues he grew up with threatened his safety out of jealousy when Fally took him in and tried to clean him up before the absentee parents tried to capitalize. Nowadays, he's trying to associate with Ferre's circle and they clearly don't want any part.

rumbalova #5 on: March 21, 2017, 08:47

• View Profile
what is the real story about the ferre gola song "jugement" that leader espoir sang before? if this child sang this song first how can ferre just take it and sing it. what is congolese music culture really like? there seems to just be too much machiavellism and not much heart and humanity.

and all the witchcraft that does not go a few days before we have to discuss here on the forum.

it is really such a pity for such beautiful music like congolese rumba to be made in such a toxic and diabolical environment and by toxic human souls.

or is this just how the art world is because this sort of machiavellism, theft, and exploitation is not just a congolese music thing. it exists in all fields of art especially the music business all across the world.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 08:51 by rumbalova »

POLE POSTION #6 on: March 21, 2017, 12:52

• View Profile
The story of this boy and the song is getting ridiculous now. Espoir has always and will always be a Ferre's fan. The 1st time I saw boy was couple of years back with the journalist Vincent tshiluizi who made him famous by bringing him on the screen and from that moment I was always saying this boy need to go to Ferre and he was always singing Ferre's songs as he reminds me of the young Chikito and he was always at Ferre's practice where he picked up the line tala sima zonga moto. If the above was true the internet will be on meltdown by now from the so called famous internet journalist (Ken. Juvenal, Vincent, Jazz etc...)because they know lots of things but you notice how quiet they are because the whole song is from Ferre and people who thought this will be a crap song have woken up because its everywhere you go.

Ferre has given them Kipelekese cause the song is pure genius

Nasi namesana na milelo, Nasi namesa na ba choc

archos #7 on: March 21, 2017, 14:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 this song comes neither from ferre himself let alone from leader espoir, most of that song  came from blanchard mosaka and late leader kashama who were co writing that song two three years ago already and kashama used to rehearse near  where leader use to wander with his friends then as they pretty much learn lyrics of several songs they learned it
kashama who sold around half qu est ce que j avais dit to ferre took that song to ferre while leader espoir was already singing it which actually stunned people as a then 14 years old was singing stuff which are too mature for him

rumbalova #8 on: March 21, 2017, 15:13

• View Profile
thanks archos that story is more credible. i had a feeling it had to do with a writer somewhere who was neither leader espoir or ferre.

dany #9 on: March 21, 2017, 16:08

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
This song has been interpreted by many artists Espoir is not only one to do so. Ferre version somehow seems to be the most popular.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 16:13 by dany »