Author Topic: JDL SAYS SEBENE SONGS HAVE TO GET SOME PROPER RETURN IN OUR MUSIC  (Read 4230 times)

archos on: October 15, 2017, 20:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He discussed a lot of things but what i liked most is around 40th minute  he says he wonders why people only focus more on rumba folk and generiques why can't songs like  djodjo ngonda of wenge 4X4 or mulolo  with a progression from rumba to sebene still exist
and he hints that he asked to go back to studio for that reason and he will take just one session  next tuesday to modify end of his song into sebene and send back album to france because they want to release in december
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 20:19 by archos »

CM PRINCE #1 on: October 15, 2017, 20:33

• View Profile
Oh this guy, even though I 10000000% agree with him he's being a bit hypocritical cause bcbg are doing the exact same thing he's talking about with the rhumba etc so why doesn't he tell his bum buddies jb seguin and kibens this I would love for sebene to come back and please bdm is not coming in December they've been saying it for years stop with the lies and false hope smh!

archos #2 on: October 15, 2017, 20:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
we'll believe when we'll cds or deezer spotify and co :D :D :D

Manzambi94 #3 on: October 15, 2017, 20:53

• View Profile
Is this guy serious? He is the one who makes all that shit to people and the guy who releaseusic every five year and them goes like seven needs to get back SMH (I am saying him because you know well that it isn't JB's group anymore but JDL's and Seguin's

CM PRINCE #4 on: October 16, 2017, 16:47

• View Profile
we'll believe when we'll cds or deezer spotify and co :D :D :D
"Balle de match eko ya, Bo Zela balle de match" I swear every interview these bcbg guys do they say the same thing they've been doing it for years smh lol

dany #5 on: October 16, 2017, 17:02

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Deadbeat band shows up once every three years and expects things to be ok..I petty them they had so much potential but wasted because of empty promises and planning..imagine if jb's talent was given to more aggressive and driven individual the imbalance in Congolese music would not be this bad...

Toolz #6 on: October 16, 2017, 18:03

• View Profile
Deadbeat band shows up once every three years and expects things to be ok..I petty them they had so much potential but wasted because of empty promises and planning..imagine if jb's talent was given to more aggressive and driven individual the imbalance in Congolese music would not be this bad...

On point! There is an adage in my place that says "he who has got a head does not have a cap to wear on it while he who has got a cap does not have a head to put it on". JB is just wasting his musical talent all in the name of what I don't know. It is a free gift of nature so he seems not to know the worth of the talent he has been given.

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: October 19, 2017, 07:58

• View Profile

Matebu #8 on: October 19, 2017, 08:12

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #9 on: October 19, 2017, 09:39

• View Profile