Author Topic: Clan Zaiko knows how to do bussiness compared to Clan Wenge  (Read 3617 times)

mvulusi96 on: October 18, 2017, 02:04

the former-members of the Zaiko-generation of 1971-1974 gained alot of money by making reunion-albums and concerts in the '80s and '90s.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:06 by mvulusi96 »

Matebu #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:29

• View Profile

the former-members of the Zaiko-generation of 1971-1974 gained alot of money by making reunion-albums and concerts in the '80s and '90s.

They remained bothers without complexes. Grand Job & Quattro+1 are two really fantastic albums; I play both all the time.

There was that on Clan Wenge album with Tata Dominguez & Lacoste (Kuma kukiele, 2001), but let's be real it meant nothing at all. The sad part though was it sounded better that Dominguez's first album. He handicapped himself by not recording in Europe
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:36 by Matebu »

mvulusi96 #2 on: October 18, 2017, 20:47

I didn't like their first album "Grand Job". But Les Quatro+1 is one of my favorite albums. Many people don't know that the song Penitance na Nga is the remix version of the third song Penitance.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 21:06 by mvulusi96 »

mvulusi96 #3 on: October 18, 2017, 20:55

They remained bothers without complexes. Grand Job & Quattro+1 are two really fantastic albums; I play both all the time.

There was that on Clan Wenge album with Tata Dominguez & Lacoste (Kuma kukiele, 2001), but let's be real it meant nothing at all. The sad part though was it sounded better that Dominguez's first album. He handicapped himself by not recording in Europe

With Clan Wenge I meant Werrason, J.B. Mpiana, Blaise Bula, Makaba & Masela. Imagine if they recorded in 2009 a reunion-album and to counter the power of G5. They would have then gained alot of money.

I saw Kuma Kukiele like a preview of Affaire Tonya Tonya. Kuma Kukiele was like a zong-zing album. I remember that Maison Mere-fans saw Serge Mabiala & Didier Lacoste as traitors when the album was released.

If Aldophe Dominguez had a serious manager instead of Jacko Sayala, he could have brought a mobile-studio to Kinshasa and record the album the way Somo Trop of Papa Wemba and Sponsor of Wazekwa were recorded.

Manzambi94 #4 on: October 19, 2017, 12:39

• View Profile

With Clan Wenge I meant Werrason, J.B. Mpiana, Blaise Bula, Makaba & Masela. Imagine if they recorded in 2009 a reunion-album and to counter the power of G5. They would have then gained alot of money.

I saw Kuma Kukiele like a preview of Affaire Tonya Tonya. Kuma Kukiele was like a zong-zing album. I remember that Maison Mere-fans saw Serge Mabiala & Didier Lacoste as traitors when the album was released.

If Aldophe Dominguez had a serious manager instead of Jacko Sayala, he could have brought a mobile-studio to Kinshasa and record the album the way Somo Trop of Papa Wemba and Sponsor of Wazekwa were recorded.
Why don't they do it? Their pride is useless they still think is 90's and they are stars but Xally, Ferre are taking over so I really don't understand their pride