Author Topic: WOW THIS IS SO SAD MAITRE FICARRE'S DAUGHTER KILLED BY HER BOYFRIEND  (Read 3344 times)

archos on: October 18, 2017, 16:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Very very sad situation hope ya fifi and his lifelong wife will find strength to handle such a tough situation
for those who do not understand lingala,ficarre's second daughter had gone out from home for days like she already used to do being a grown woman and he thought when she was going out like that she was visiting her aunts or friends whereas it was a boyfriend and a boyfriend who was treating her really bad and whenever she was back home she did not complain or anything
this time she was gone since friday and since he was very busy with bcbg and his private business he was expecting her to return as usual at some point and he was informed to come at police because his daughter is deah and they have arrested a young man
that man had forced her to shut phone down and she managed to call a friend on saturday and she told that friend that the guy had beaten her even at genital parts so she was really in pain and when the guy arrived and shut phone down again so they could not continue
on monday morning she was already dead and he kept her at home like that and it is neighbor who noticed there was something suspect going on
she was 23 years old
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 16:34 by archos »

shamala #1 on: October 18, 2017, 16:31

• View Profile

Very very sad situation hope ya fifi and his lifelong wife will find strength to handle such a tough situation

So sad ....you give your child all the best you can only for f**k to kill her
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Matebu #2 on: October 18, 2017, 16:59

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #3 on: October 18, 2017, 17:26

• View Profile
Wow oh my gosh so young I'm speechless so sickening please God bless vieux ficarre and his family and I pray for justice

Manzambi94 #4 on: October 18, 2017, 17:28

• View Profile
What I find really shocking beside how the girl was killed is the fact that actually a guy over a dream found the guy's home and FiCarrè's daughter, anyway I really don't know how can a guy can do something like that especially to a lady that you are with so sad.
She was so beautiful
RIP
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 17:34 by Manzambi94 »

mvulusi96 #5 on: October 18, 2017, 18:16

Alpine #6 on: October 18, 2017, 18:59

• View Profile

Toolz #7 on: October 18, 2017, 20:38

• View Profile
May the good Lord give Maitre Ficarre and his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.
I hope they get justice for the girl. So sad.