Author Topic: ex'BCBG singer Eric Menthe joining Wenge Maison Mere ?  (Read 3336 times)

mvulusi96 on: April 13, 2018, 02:30

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: April 13, 2018, 07:34

• View Profile

Mukulu #2 on: April 13, 2018, 10:08

• View Profile

archos #3 on: April 13, 2018, 11:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
So far everything i expected from that jb werra thing has happened except one which is seeing them together to settle things down

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: April 13, 2018, 11:13

• View Profile
So far everything i expected from that jb werra thing has happened except one which is seeing them together to settle things down

Explain more Papa. Tolingi toyeba.

archos #5 on: April 13, 2018, 11:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
knowing how serious it seems to be while it started like some joke,i knew there would be  at some point some violent events,i knew there would be two camps of journalists like in the former war,i could also see some guys getting suspended just to pretend its over,and i definitely could also see them breaking their  unofficial mutual agreement of not recruiting in each other's group, in the past  werra was saying in interview that groups of his former musicians are like his breeding group and if he wants he can pick whoever nobody will refuse but that he cant accept a musician of "aile droite" and jb also  a couple of the ex maison mere guys gone solo wanted to join bcbg which he refused  and helped them with some money as a compromise/compensation for their albums,the tribal argument of the former war also reappeared  so the only thing left is reconciliation and some fara fara
 all what happened is an article in wenge's constitution, article 25-1 lol the last article they created before split which basically says no pity in war one day we'll make peace which is why even when they kinda started talking early they were having no mercy on each other in terms of wars

Manzambi94 #6 on: April 13, 2018, 13:45

• View Profile
Where he gon get the money to perform? Lol