Author Topic: COMBATTANTS AGAINST FERRE CONCERT IN SOUTH AFRICA  (Read 9901 times)

archos on: January 19, 2014, 19:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

with the usual  death threats

and apparently some were arrested  by producer(maybe chez ntemba?)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: January 19, 2014, 22:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ah,these idiots are irritating,they can all go to hell, they are just fucking loafers with nothing to do.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: January 20, 2014, 16:41

• View Profile
How is it that Congolese artists can play in all African Countries besides South Africa? Like what's uip with that....the ban really needs to end.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: January 21, 2014, 10:48

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How is it that Congolese artists can play in all African Countries besides South Africa? Like what's uip with that....the ban really needs to end.
Because Combattants are found only in the world's best economies. Most so called Combattants do what they do in order to strengthen their cases for asylum, they speak against their national leaders and want to be seen on tv to be activists calling for an end to the war in Congo and therefore the leaders of Congo would want to harm them if they went back to Congo meaning countries like South Africa, Great Britain, France, Belgium, Canada would give the idiots the right to stay for their security that's why you see them making noise and carrying out threats like that on youtube but effectively they have turned themselves into terrorists and soon the law will catch up with them.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: January 21, 2014, 15:10

• View Profile
Sly,  i thought i also said they were terrorists once,  but you refuted.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: January 21, 2014, 18:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly,  i thought i also said they were terrorists once,  but you refuted.
Previously they were just a group of thugs issuing threats but now they can be labelled as terrorists as they have been using violence and showing weapons in videos.
LE BIG BOSS

johnbas #6 on: January 23, 2014, 19:11

• View Profile
Hie Archos,

We are Tired of these idiots who have nothing to do but cause chaos in our orderly environment.
I am in south Africa and if Ferre is coming I am damn going cz he is my favorite artist..One thing i can tell you is that South African Police Services  (SAPS) will never tolerate such bullshit especially from congolese who always want to cause mischief.
I remember in 2011 or 12 just after your elections, they wanted to pull that stunt and they were all arrested and put in their deserving lock up cells and some who didnt have papers were even went as far as getting deported.

Back to Ferre. I am a die hard fan of Ferre, When is he suppose to come to South Africa?, the problem is i live in Pretoria and usually the word doesnt come over there except around congolese folks..If you have an idea or info, please give me the contact details of the promoter so that I can have a meeting with him concerning advertising or promoting Ferre in Pretoria..I can even do it at my personal expense.

Hope I will get swift response from you..

Regards,

John.

archos #7 on: January 23, 2014, 19:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ferre's concert is meant to be on valentines day as far as i know

johnbas #8 on: January 23, 2014, 19:17

• View Profile
thank you Archos, please let me know if there are any changes.

and about the info, whenever you can get it, It will be very helpful.

Mwana Nsalu #9 on: January 23, 2014, 19:34

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
Because Combattants are found only in the world's best economies. Most so called Combattants do what they do in order to strengthen their cases for asylum, they speak against their national leaders and want to be seen on tv to be activists calling for an end to the war in Congo and therefore the leaders of Congo would want to harm them if they went back to Congo meaning countries like South Africa, Great Britain, France, Belgium, Canada would give the idiots the right to stay for their security that's why you see them making noise and carrying out threats like that on youtube but effectively they have turned themselves into terrorists and soon the law will catch up with them.

its funny i follow one of them on facebook (i was initially following because the brother has nice artwork which i discovered through google; i continue to follow just to keep abreast of their movements) and he is a huge fan of lady gaga. so you can fight artists from your country who arguably are embassadors of congolese culture to the world but you support and are die hard for an artist who promote satanism, sexuality among youth, homosexuality and the new world order??? i swear there is nothing but confusion among these people.

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: January 24, 2014, 03:42

• View Profile
Mwana nsalu, away from music, is it possible you can pm me the link to the artwork you talking about? That's my area of interest too.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: January 24, 2014, 10:09

• Administrator
    • View Profile
its funny i follow one of them on facebook (i was initially following because the brother has nice artwork which i discovered through google; i continue to follow just to keep abreast of their movements) and he is a huge fan of lady gaga. so you can fight artists from your country who arguably are embassadors of congolese culture to the world but you support and are die hard for an artist who promote satanism, sexuality among youth, homosexuality and the new world order??? i swear there is nothing but confusion among these people.
There you go!!! They are just confused chaps. They are the same ones who even dance hard to JB and Ferre's ,music yet they go on youtube and insult them.
LE BIG BOSS

Mwana Nsalu #12 on: January 24, 2014, 16:41

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
There you go!!! They are just confused chaps. They are the same ones who even dance hard to JB and Ferre's ,music yet they go on youtube and insult them.

lol it is quite ridiculous.