Author Topic: Ferre announces his program for 2014  (Read 5410 times)

Jdog on: January 22, 2014, 03:48

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: January 22, 2014, 13:23

• View Profile
His program for this year is to further kill congolese sebene. Wasted interview.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: January 22, 2014, 13:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
His program for this year is to further kill congolese sebene. Wasted interview.
You seem so disorientated and bitter with most musicians this year, is everything ok,hello?  ;D ;D ;D

LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: January 22, 2014, 18:55

• View Profile
Sly, am ok.....what is not ok, is ferres music.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: January 22, 2014, 22:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly, am ok.....what is not ok, is ferres music.
Ferre's music is for us his fans to worry about not you Fally Ipupa fans. Ferre is not the only Congolese musician who has forgotten about proper sebene so don't single him out,all of them are lost however Ferre has an advantage over all of them because he's simply the best singer out there and rhumbas are his strength and that's why he loves them so listen to Fally and let us listen to Ferre.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: January 23, 2014, 14:15

• View Profile
Sly,  ferre should be criticized without interjection.  I dont hate him,  i hate his monotony and you people are not helping the situation but killing sebene.  You have posted music from brazzaville that is not the kind ferre plays and you have supported that music.  Why argue then?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: January 23, 2014, 17:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly,  ferre should be criticized without interjection.  I dont hate him,  i hate his monotony and you people are not helping the situation but killing sebene.  You have posted music from brazzaville that is not the kind ferre plays and you have supported that music.  Why argue then?
We all have our weaknesses. Ferre chooses to do that particular type of music and he doesn't want criticism so it's his problem,the same goes for Fally,we've always criticised him for doing R&B and he's refused to change so we've accepted that it's his style,we cannot stop listening to them that's why we have a variety to pick from. If I want clean sebene,i know Zaiko and Wenge BCBG will provide it, if I want proper rhumba with rhythm, I look to Ferre,Koffi,Doudou Copa, Papa Lutumba etc and if I want dirty sebene with dirty solo guitar works I look to Wenge Maison Mere,such is life.
LE BIG BOSS