Author Topic: PROMOTIONAL POSTER MIGNON ABRAHAM PASSE EN OR  (Read 10197 times)

archos on: January 24, 2014, 10:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: January 24, 2014, 10:54

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He should have faced the camera,looks like it's JB's album.  :)
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #2 on: January 24, 2014, 14:25

• View Profile
This is what we need......when is it coming out? What is jbs whole face doing in there.....i see another group of young artists coming on the scene. Abraham has the potential to succeed 1. Good singer, 2. Good dancer. This is making my grin become a smile...

archos #3 on: January 24, 2014, 14:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
this is not definitive,there  will a couple of other posters in the time... maybe they put jb's face in there  to avoid rumours that he has left the group of something like that
anyway,they were and are having studio sessions for balle de match and for passe en or at the same time
what i heard is that it would be balle de match next month,then passe en or in the second half of the year then chemin de fer sessions from mid october to december

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: January 24, 2014, 14:40

• View Profile
Archos, how many times have you told us the rumors when balle de match will be out. I hope the source of information is reliable this time.

archos #5 on: January 24, 2014, 14:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
notice that all artists change their dates often,due to some circumstances
what i can guarantee you is that there is not a single note being played again,they are just dedicating people and modifying some singing parts to incorporate people's names where they prefer it then the producer will sent it and two weeks after or three at worse its ready
but i am not the one who can tell an exact date
the little extract of rio's song gave an idea of how advanced it is,it was not raw only lacked mabanga

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: January 24, 2014, 15:33

• View Profile
Fingers crossed. I want to hear songs from new guys like Tigo. Those are boys that can sync with jb. And I hope the sound is good.

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: January 24, 2014, 17:50

• View Profile
This is interesting. Archos, do you know if it looks like Abraham is leaving or he is still a member of BCBG?

archos #8 on: January 24, 2014, 18:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This is interesting. Archos, do you know if it looks like Abraham is leaving or he is still a member of BCBG?

he is still an active member of bcbg,and his album his recorded and arranged by bcbg members and funded by jb himself

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: January 24, 2014, 18:52

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is basically a counter attack against Djino who left BCBG and said rubbish thinking he was the best singer of the younger musicians in BCBG.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #10 on: January 24, 2014, 22:03

• View Profile
It's nice that Mignon is making an album and all but the only Wenge BCBG related thing I want to hear is BALLE DE MATCH and nothing else >:(
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #11 on: January 24, 2014, 22:04

• View Profile
And why the hell would they release a poster for Mignon but not Balle De Match???
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #12 on: January 24, 2014, 22:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its not bcbg who did that its abraham's  "manager"

Jdog #13 on: January 24, 2014, 22:20

• View Profile
its not bcbg who did that its abraham's  "manager"

Mignon has a manager?? He is definitely going to leave....Jb didn't learn from Koffi, na petit na ye Fally

archos #14 on: January 24, 2014, 22:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the "manager"is a member of bcbg's staff who is collaborating with the co-producer of the album who lives in brussels