Author Topic: My all time favorite tenorist atalaku  (Read 23302 times)

Jdog on: May 26, 2014, 19:05

• View Profile
No other then CNN himself.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 19:07 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: May 26, 2014, 19:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He was on fire, on his own he took it to a different level.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: May 26, 2014, 19:27

• View Profile
He was on fire, on his own he took it to a different level.
He could've been like the Bill Clinton of tenorist atalakus, looked at as a God.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

NEWSIDE96 #3 on: May 26, 2014, 19:29

• View Profile
I'm sorry but the Attentat generique was shit so shit unbelievable but CNN is very good but I don't rate him with Tutu Caludji, Celeo Scram, Brigade and Theo Mbala maybe after them his on my list

Jdog #4 on: May 26, 2014, 19:35

• View Profile
Newside, Attentat is a very good and danceable generique and with the exception of Brigade he's better then all those atalakus you just mentioned. 

NEWSIDE96 #5 on: May 26, 2014, 19:46

• View Profile
Tutu Caludji are you sure??? :) :) ;D ;D Celeo are you sure??? these two really embraced the tenorist department of atalaku's now CNN has only shined on Attentat, Force de Frappe and Cessuz le Feu, look at Caludji Pentagone, Ndombolo, Titanic, TH and Internet. Celeo Kibuisa Mpimpa, Operation, Ligne II, Alerte Generale, Ca Sonne, Sous Sol and Tosa Olia not forgetting Mbuta Likasu's generique he even outshined Bill on Kibuisa and A La Queue Leu Leu so how is CNN better than them what call did CNN make that every group called too tell me?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 26, 2014, 20:04

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Tutu Caludji are you sure??? :) :) ;D ;D Celeo are you sure??? these two really embraced the tenorist department of atalaku's now CNN has only shined on Attentat, Force de Frappe and Cessuz le Feu, look at Caludji Pentagone, Ndombolo, Titanic, TH and Internet. Celeo Kibuisa Mpimpa, Operation, Ligne II, Alerte Generale, Ca Sonne, Sous Sol and Tosa Olia not forgetting Mbuta Likasu's generique he even outshined Bill on Kibuisa and A La Queue Leu Leu so how is CNN better than them what call did CNN make that every group called too tell me?
I think it's not about the number of albums an ataluku has worked on but the creativity and power of the animation and CNN had that killer punch on his own,in those few albums he created excellent animation and all on his own without back up,he deserves maximum respect.
During the time that Bill was at Maison Mere, Celeo was literally a passenger, he was almost like BCBG's Cellulaire,answering to what Bill Clinton's calls and two lines here and there with mabanga and nothing much to call proper animation,it's very late in his time at Maison Mere that he really set himself up well and that was when Bill was no longer there.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #7 on: May 26, 2014, 20:05

• View Profile
All Caludji would say is "Wooo woooo yeah" and "Chaka chaka yo , chaka chaka niata" the hell is that?? Some witchcraft language?? Celeo is good but he never outshone Bill on albums or concerts.   
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 20:13 by Jdog »

Jdog #8 on: May 26, 2014, 20:08

• View Profile
Sly, when Celeo and Bill were together Celeo actually had his own animation and wasn't a passenger like how Bcbg animators are to Genta.

mvulusi96 #9 on: May 26, 2014, 20:11

All Caludji did was say "Wooo woooo yeah" and "Chaka chaka yo , chaka chaka niata" the hell is that?? Some witchcraft language?? Celeo is good but he never outshone Bill on albums or concerts.
Go to check double Zenith

Jdog #10 on: May 26, 2014, 20:14

• View Profile
All Caludji did was say "Wooo woooo yeah" and "Chaka chaka yo , chaka chaka niata" the hell is that?? Some witchcraft language?? Celeo is good but he never outshone Bill on albums or concerts.
Who's Zenith, Werra or Jb's?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: May 26, 2014, 20:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly, when Celeo and Bill were together Celeo actually had his own animation and wasn't a passenger like how Bcbg animators are to Genta.
Just like Cellulaire, Celeo was just doing a few lines here and there on sebene,it was Bill who led infact most of the generiques of Maison Mere were credited to Bill himself and these include Sololá Bien,Intervention Rapide,Terrain Eza Mine,Intervention Rapide remix(on Terrain Eza Mine) but yes,Celeo also gets credit especially for his work on the album A la queue leu leu as it was actually his animation ''koyimbi ko'' which was powerful and was quite popular at the time.
LE BIG BOSS

NEWSIDE96 #12 on: May 26, 2014, 20:16

• View Profile
Listen to Kibuisa Mpimpa and A La Queue Leu Leu Celeo outshone Bill seriously especially on A La Queue Leu Leu he outshone him I agree on force d'intervation rapide and solola bien celeo had no chance with bill but once he hit the ground running it was neck and neck in soe parts Celeo will animate for a least 5/6 minutes and bill would just dance it was notable in the koyimbiko era. In double zenith celeo basically did most of the animation while bill was dancing and plus in alerte generale and temoignage he proved himself and tutu caludji in 1998 no atalaku was on par with him literally untouchable na tempt wana CNN kutu akoki koma Caludji na cheville non, CNN is good animator but on the level of caludji and celeo even brigade

NEWSIDE96 #13 on: May 26, 2014, 20:18

• View Profile
I'm convinced Koyimbiko made coupe decale what it is today

mvulusi96 #14 on: May 26, 2014, 20:20

Who's Zenith, Werra or Jb's?
Werra's