Author Topic: ROGER NGANDU SAYS BCBG WILL SOON RELEASE TWO GENERIQUES OF 5 MINUTES  (Read 8100 times)

archos on: November 04, 2015, 14:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he is asked about the long time bcbg takes to release and he says its the boss who wants it that way and they do not have any obligation to do everything like other groups,but its all over now and before the official release of balle de match two generiques of 5 minutes will be released and promoted on international channels(out of the 6 recorded) with atalakus genta,fusee,pajo kalula and ben laden and that they still allow mabanga customers to call them (as jb can do those sessions easily in his private studio)

let me anticipate two comments lol(guys im just joking dont take it too serious
JValentino: deadwood band
EMO:jb must open his eyes,kibense can barely stay on his feet now,i am so done with this dead group,fat lazy jb has killed his career

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 14:56 by archos »

shamala #1 on: November 04, 2015, 16:40

• View Profile
The six generique explain what had puzzled me...there were a lot if cris for one album...I look forward to Fusee chant "aza na retario"
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: November 04, 2015, 18:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
EMO:jb must open his eyes,kibense can barely stay on his feet now,i am so done with this dead group,fat lazy jb has killed his career

;D ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #3 on: November 04, 2015, 21:05

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Interesting revelation; JB has private studio.
You do not beat a drum with one finger

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: November 04, 2015, 21:19

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol....This band I don't know how they get the audacity to even talk...same ol shit....mabanga mabanga...JB kizengi

archos #5 on: November 04, 2015, 22:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Interesting revelation; JB has private studio.

yes he has built himself a good studio in his basement,did parts of zadio liberez and most of his balle de match songs and vocals there now that its almost as equipped as professional studios

archos #6 on: November 04, 2015, 22:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol....This band I don't know how they get the audacity to even talk...same ol shit....mabanga mabanga...JB kizengi

lol  and its not even excuses there is already way more than 500 names mentioned jb clearly wont mind waiting for 1000
bcbg fans just love mabanga too much lol even at bcbg rehearsals which are private(they accept max 50 guys)there are guys making competition to be mentioned the most,witnessed it myself in last december

CM PRINCE #7 on: November 04, 2015, 22:54

• View Profile
I don't like this guy roger ngandu he rubs me up the wrong way I think he's a bad influence on JB and BCBG I want him gone from the group

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: November 05, 2015, 10:00

• View Profile
I also feel the same about this guy. You see...too much of anything is poisonous. This guy has just been sitting and farting all these years while jb has been sweating and yet he has the audacity to whisper wrong things in jbs blocked ear. Ngandu is a liability too and should be discarded.

archos #9 on: November 05, 2015, 10:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes he has too much roles next to jb,manager,private assistant,spokesman,director of marketing,manager of the group and now he even created his label millenium production which produces some of the  bcbg  concerts,so too much influence

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: November 05, 2015, 12:20

• View Profile
Yes he has too much roles next to jb,manager,private assistant,spokesman,director of marketing,manager of the group and now he even created his label millenium production which produces some of the  bcbg  concerts,so too much influence

And i have never heard a good live sound bcbg show apart from zennith and bazokokate. No wonder.

archos #11 on: November 05, 2015, 14:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
on that one you mst be joking,because bcbg is well known for big one of the best groups in terms of live sound,if you say on album i am 500000 per cent with you  but live except the shitty video recording of the last few years its always been good

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: November 05, 2015, 18:42

• View Profile
on that one you mst be joking,because bcbg is well known for big one of the best groups in terms of live sound,if you say on album i am 500000 per cent with you  but live except the shitty video recording of the last few years its always been good
Go to any jb video live concert and show me one with decent sound.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: November 05, 2015, 18:50

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And i have never heard a good live sound bcbg show apart from zennith and bazokokate. No wonder.
It's because you buy pirated dvd's from Zambia's Northmead Shopping Centre shegues!!!! :D :D :D
BCBG does not mess about with sound, most of the concert dvd's i have have superb sound, only the live tv extracts are crap and those are the ones you see on youtube.
LE BIG BOSS