Author Topic: NEW SONG MESSAGE BY FALLY IPUPA  (Read 4533 times)

Congolitude on: October 20, 2020, 23:55

• View Profile

He sampled Non by Franco and sang by Madilu System

BercysFinest98 #1 on: October 21, 2020, 00:03

• View Profile
I'm feeling the Franco sample!

CM PRINCE #2 on: October 21, 2020, 01:39

• View Profile
I like it it’s different, and I’m liking the sample and the beat too.

mrvibes #3 on: October 21, 2020, 08:19

• View Profile
A better lyric could have been better.. Wasting good instru like this with non sens jalous thing is very low, childish and femenin..

Mukulu #4 on: October 21, 2020, 08:28

• View Profile
the beat is good but the lyrics ... it reminds me of the sounds of Dj arafat , who responded to his detractors who challenged his throne of King of the Coupé Décalé

Makes me think of an answer to Innoss and Celeo, I could be wrong

CM PRINCE #5 on: October 21, 2020, 08:54

• View Profile
the beat is good but the lyrics ... it reminds me of the sounds of Dj arafat , who responded to his detractors who challenged his throne of King of the Coupé Décalé

I doubt it’s about Innoss, what’s Innoss got to be jealous of? and that beef is somewhat slowed down with the intervention of Koffi who’s been trying to get them two on the same page, I’m also hearing he’s trying to get them two to share a moment on stage at U arena but you know Congolese musicians hahaha, plus it’s Bill that’s more on Innoss’s back nowadays.

Mukulu #6 on: October 21, 2020, 09:08

• View Profile
You know the ego and the Congolese artists ...

Yes, I heard about Innoss and Fally at U Arena ... I also heard that fally doesn't want to reconcile with Innoss ,
don't be surprised if Fally doesn't come to U Arena ... unless Innocent asks forgiveness like Fabregas.

Yes, i know about bill, he calmed too his resentment towards the innocent but with bill we never know...

I doubt it’s about Innoss, what’s Innoss got to be jealous of? and that beef is somewhat slowed down with the intervention of Koffi who’s been trying to get them two on the same page, I’m also hearing he’s trying to get them two to share a moment on stage at U arena but you know Congolese musicians hahaha, plus it’s Bill that’s more on Innoss’s back nowadays.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: October 21, 2020, 09:53

• View Profile
My kind of music...sampling old Congolese songs should be encouraged, let revive our music and remind the new generation how great those artists in the days were. Fally knows how to stay fresh and different...lyric wise oh boi, this seems like a song for Celeo only lol

Congolitude #8 on: November 29, 2020, 21:23

• View Profile

Does anyone know what is the song of Madilu played at the start of the clip please ?

SLK97 #9 on: November 29, 2020, 21:56

• View Profile

Does anyone know what is the song of Madilu played at the start of the clip please ?

Vice Versa.

Congolitude #10 on: November 29, 2020, 22:20

• View Profile

Vice Versa.

Thanks !!!

SoukousFan #11 on: December 03, 2020, 07:36

• View Profile
I know I am late and probably asking something that has already been addressed ... but what is this beef with Innos B exactly about?