Author Topic: THE NOUVEL HORIZON GUYS WHO LEFT IN FRANCE TEAM UP TO CREATE NH EL PARIGO  (Read 278 times)

archos on: January 06, 2024, 10:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

In another video,etats unis is there to support willo,bonbon rouge,fbi and regis lova
given how he is so up roga's backside i would not be surprised if its a taunting technique to create a rival to the real nouvel horizon

bencuri #1 on: January 06, 2024, 12:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This five name you mention is the full lineup so far?

archos #2 on: January 06, 2024, 14:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes they probably teamed up with those who left extra musica zangul in the two tours of the recent years(the one before nh was created and the one after)

Wenge1995 #3 on: January 06, 2024, 17:45

• View Profile
yes they probably teamed up with those who left extra musica zangul in the two tours of the recent years(the one before nh was created and the one after)

So whose "number two" in Zangul right now? I remember Levyson used to be that role publicly.

Also, I think NH should have done that system Zangul did for Papy Jah and Bastin back in 1998. They could have joined them to record Etat Major, but they had to wait. Maybe Sonor and Rama let those guys Willo, Bonbon Rouge, and FBI tour abroad too early in their career.

At the same time, how do you really tell who will return or run away from a European tour? But that question I'm sure you'll answer in that thread you're working on, thanks as always and Happy New Year's to everyone!!!

archos #4 on: January 06, 2024, 23:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
number 2 of zangul is fiston boko who joined from maison mere back in 2001/2002 and had been loyal with all the splits
yeah i fully agree with you,they wanted to do the modern thing of every of them having their passport with one year of visa in their hands,who in his right state of mind as somebody who just saw "europe paradise" against all odds will have visa in their hands and say no no work first as much as it was a good thing it also damaged the group,
the guys returned to brazza then all of them went to paris again on their own,first time ever i think musicians leave like that having gone back to europe with their passport with visa  thats like fabregas did but 4 people at the same time
people had got used to the team of vision now they have had to completely renew the lineup around bastin dido dodi le talent and those guys(mogrosso,anouckha,poutine,nouzabraham)need time to build into the shoes of those who left including levyson but they dont have time for the good of the group they have to grow fast to get nh back to a fully charismatic lineup
« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 23:06 by archos »

Wenge1995 #5 on: January 07, 2024, 09:30

• View Profile
number 2 of zangul is fiston boko who joined from maison mere back in 2001/2002 and had been loyal with all the splits
yeah i fully agree with you,they wanted to do the modern thing of every of them having their passport with one year of visa in their hands,who in his right state of mind as somebody who just saw "europe paradise" against all odds will have visa in their hands and say no no work first as much as it was a good thing it also damaged the group,
the guys returned to brazza then all of them went to paris again on their own,first time ever i think musicians leave like that having gone back to europe with their passport with visa  thats like fabregas did but 4 people at the same time
people had got used to the team of vision now they have had to completely renew the lineup around bastin dido dodi le talent and those guys(mogrosso,anouckha,poutine,nouzabraham)need time to build into the shoes of those who left including levyson but they dont have time for the good of the group they have to grow fast to get nh back to a fully charismatic lineup

Fiston Boko was in Maison Mere?! I actually understand why it didn't work out for him, because everyone's place was cemented since Solola Bien – he had an advantage on Adjani and Aimelia when it came to dancing (that's it).

Taka benefited from being Bill's friend and entering the group as a dancer first, then exploited the Les Marquis situation to graduate into singing. If I'm not mistaken, Prince d'Angola did the same thing...