Author Topic: THE MOST CHARISMATIC ARTIST OF THE WORLD WITH A NICE SEBENE SONG THERE  (Read 405 times)

archos on: February 22, 2024, 12:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

haha man only has one move,those teke traditional dances

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: February 24, 2024, 16:43

• View Profile
Lol. Levyson is actually good artistically. He just lacks that luck to blow up ever since going solo as well as a David Monsoh as producer.

Did you follow the controversy with Durell Loemba over the same song.

archos #2 on: February 24, 2024, 17:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
about the title right? lol because i remember a title like that when he was durell's employee
haha he's a good singer(even though i feel like since 242 something changed in his voice)

Manzambi94 #3 on: February 24, 2024, 18:00

• View Profile

haha man only has one move,those teke traditional dances

Why do Congolese artist even it they are small are obsessed  with having a bunch of dancers despite the sing being good it isn't original, Brazza Congoleses should stop copying Arafa Tshena and come with their own style which is in first place the reason why Arafa Tshena was successful to begin with, there was no one in the mainstream Congolese music Market who was doing his type of music, if Levys9n wants to be serious about his success he needs to lose weight stop bleaching his hair and have an original generique, this isn't the 90s where guys having a big belly was considered a sign of wealth, Roga Roga knows this that's why in Bokoko he attracted a bunch of attractive male and female dancers to accompaign him along with the rest of the group, plus there is just 3 or 4 background scenary, not enough variety who makes the average viewer wants to watch it again.

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: February 24, 2024, 20:14

• View Profile
about the title right? lol because i remember a title like that when he was durell's employee
haha he's a good singer(even though i feel like since 242 something changed in his voice)
Yes about the title. He accused Durell of being jealous of him and that even in Nouvele Horizon, its Durell who called Sonor and Ramatoulaye to warn them about making him president of the group. Lol...He calls Sonor and Ramatoulaye "ba oui oui". :D

Manzambi94 #5 on: February 24, 2024, 21:16

• View Profile
Yes about the title. He accused Durell of being jealous of him and that even in Nouvele Horizon, its Durell who called Sonor and Ramatoulaye to warn them about making him president of the group. Lol...He calls Sonor and Ramatoulaye "ba oui oui". :D
He can be mad all he wants is his fault and his arrogance who brought him to the place where he have to beg Roga and Sonor (even if he will never admit it) to come back he thought really he was the star of the group while if he wasn't Roga's cousin he will probably.won't ever be this famous and known

Wenge1995 #6 on: February 26, 2024, 04:41

• View Profile

True, he sang really well in Z1 International. He did too much auto-tune on 242, but he tried to recover with Extra Musica Nouvelle Horizon