Author Topic: (Rare) Koffi Olomidé- Live in Pointe Noire (1998)  (Read 1906 times)

Mfumu Vata on: October 25, 2021, 18:49

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: October 25, 2021, 21:37

• View Profile
Sam Tshintu and Somono were stoned when getting interviewed in the start of the video. So Fifi was Koffi’s 3th wife for real ? I always thought that she stayed in Europe after Ultimatum. What made her leave Koffi for Bendoson? Was it because of Koffi discovering Criss-Cross not being his child but that of Willy Star ?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 21:46 by Mfumu Vata »

jeantwatwa #2 on: October 27, 2021, 06:58

• View Profile
Sam Tshintu and Somono were stoned when getting interviewed in the start of the video. So Fifi was Koffi’s 3th wife for real ? I always thought that she stayed in Europe after Ultimatum. What made her leave Koffi for Bendoson? Was it because of Koffi discovering Criss-Cross not being his child but that of Willy Star ?

is Koffi a Polygamist ?

Matebu #3 on: October 27, 2021, 12:46

• View Profile

is Koffi a Polygamist ?

All the big musicians are. Fally is legally married to 2 women between France and DRC, which has made his personal life very problematic

SoukousFan #4 on: October 27, 2021, 23:50

• View Profile

is Koffi a Polygamist ?

All the big musicians are. Fally is legally married to 2 women between France and DRC, which has made his personal life very problematic

bafana and who? cant be nicky? :o :o :o :o

Matebu #5 on: October 28, 2021, 04:04

• View Profile

is Koffi a Polygamist ?

bafana and who? cant be nicky? :o :o :o :o

I plead the fifth  ;D

jeantwatwa #6 on: October 29, 2021, 22:31

• View Profile