Author Topic: A snippet of a raw Ferre generique  (Read 1224 times)

Jdog on: May 03, 2023, 13:39

• View Profile
Hadji Solo!! I was wondering what happened to Yorobo.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #1 on: May 03, 2023, 18:41

• View Profile
Ferre Gola will be know for being a good singer, anything else is not working good for him.He really misses the point with generiques.

archos #2 on: May 03, 2023, 19:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thats is a part of the dynastie 1  generique in its raw version

SYMPLICITY #3 on: May 03, 2023, 19:39

• View Profile
Ferre Gola will be know for being a good singer, anything else is not working good for him.He really misses the point with generiques.

When you say he misses the point, what do you mean? What exact points is he missing to make him be known for more than just being a singer? You must have noticed a specific weakness that you may highlight...

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #4 on: May 03, 2023, 22:29

• View Profile

When you say he misses the point, what do you mean? What exact points is he missing to make him be known for more than just being a singer? You must have noticed a specific weakness that you may highlight...
All his generiques are boring and not memorable, me not being an music expert I can’t point at the exact thing could be his atalakus and Soloist, a teaser should make you want to hear the full song but this one makes you want to advise him to stick to rhumba.

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: May 03, 2023, 22:48

• View Profile
It is an ok generique. It is not special but it is good.

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 04, 2023, 09:19

• View Profile

All his generiques are boring and not memorable, me not being an music expert I can’t point at the exact thing could be his atalakus and Soloist, a teaser should make you want to hear the full song but this one makes you want to advise him to stick to rhumba.
Exactly, piggybacking on what my friend Jeffrey says, as a Ndombolo listened certain generiques give you that "Eeeeh" or wow factoring where you keep listening to the song because it is too beautiful for example In Je Ne Te Calcule Pas Fuse's crie Bebe

1:44

4:16 in this Zaiko song

Or to go with Koffi

6:42

Wazekwa

6:40

Wazekwa

08:18

06:31

Extra Musica

Fabregas

1:07

Sometimes even unrealesed gener7que

02:55

Ferre never had that wow factoring  except  his first generiqye Sens Interdit

And also in Kipelekiese and Tshiluba
But beside that he never nade great gener7que

Maybe because he let the atalaku do all by themselves.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: May 04, 2023, 11:02

• View Profile
Well said and with perfect examples,Thank you so much.

BienMat23 #8 on: May 04, 2023, 14:38

• View Profile
Total agreement, even some of the snippets where it’s like Oo this is nice, it’s never “WOWW where’s the full thing” that will make you get up immediately

Mopao195 #9 on: May 04, 2023, 15:06

• MM
    • View Profile
must agree with everyone love ferre but its best for him to just stick to what he is best at wich is rumba and this new generique bizorbi is terrible

SYMPLICITY #10 on: May 04, 2023, 15:46

• View Profile
must agree with everyone love ferre but its best for him to just stick to what he is best at wich is rumba and this new generique bizorbi is terrible

Yet it has 3.6 million views in three months. Either a lot of people don’t agree with you or they love boring music

Roméo Seben #11 on: May 04, 2023, 18:22

• View Profile

Yet it has 3.6 million views in three months. Either a lot of people don’t agree with you or they love boring music

Love that answer  ;D ;D

More seriously, in the examples give above we can see the common denominator which is : They are all 3 temps type of sebene.
I noticed that when I started taking guitar lesson, congolese people in general LOVE to death 3 temps in sebene music.
Personally I used to HATE 3 temps. Even if  sometimes it can be nice, my preference is and always will be 2 temps type of sebene even if people say they are monotonous ( I think the same about 3 temps).

I can bet money that the day Ferre make a generique with dominance 3 temps parts... people will say it's the best generique his ever made.

Example of a 3 temps who is very nice at 5:30

« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 18:24 by Roméo Seben »

CM PRINCE #12 on: May 04, 2023, 18:54

• View Profile
I feel like people are exaggerating loool Ferre has decent generiques to his name the last one Ekoyebana was good, these generiques are good.

SoukousFan #13 on: May 05, 2023, 17:38

• View Profile
I feel like people are exaggerating loool Ferre has decent generiques to his name the last one Ekoyebana was good, these generiques are good.

It took me a while to get over Seben .... I really liked the generique .... Ferre does has decent generiques lol

Manzambi94 #14 on: May 05, 2023, 22:34

• View Profile
We are not talking about decent, anyone can have a decent generique we are talking about that Wow factoring it is different. Ferre simple doesn't have it or just ignore it, because I think that if he took time to make the generique by himself like he did with Tshiluba with Ilunga and in Kipele Kiese with Caludji he would have s successful generique. We are talking about that factoring that makes you wanna stand up and dance, that factor that makes you wanna screaming at the top of your lungs  as soon as you hear the note of the song playing.
A good classic example is the crie Helicopter by Bill in Solola Bien

or the Ko Ko Ko Yimbi Ko can't before the Yaya Phenomen wambote mbote by Bill in A La Queue Leu Leu

Look at how Celeo screams at 1:15 maaan, when did Ferre did something like this?

For example see this clip, notice how the fire of the Atalaku riled up all the others?

Only watching him in the first 5 seconds gives me an unmatched energy and vibe and that's what Ferre lacks
Ferre doesn't have that energy or an Atalaku with that type of energy