Author Topic: JB MPIANA - ZEBUKA CLIP  (Read 1441 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: December 24, 2022, 08:17

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: December 24, 2022, 11:33

• View Profile
Good, I was worried that Jb wouldn’t release a video for a while. Ehhh Jb should’ve left Kibens and Rio off the video they look so past it, Rio doesn’t even try anymore whilst Kibens try’s with a bit more effort but still it’s not enough.

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 24, 2022, 11:51

• View Profile

De La Patriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Salvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Binadamaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaa
Moto Pambaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The vide9 is great, it is crazy how Wenge BCBG give the ability for anyone to gain weight lol, the dancers who were there since Je Ne Te Calcule Pas all became fat lol, while Mulala kidnapped lost weight, why having Rio in the video? He seemed so sad, also I hate how they never let the Atalaku interpret their part but the video was cool, the dance move mmm I expected something better the cameraman mess that Tsheke part, because it is a feet dance but you barely saw JB's feet and that was the best dance JB ever did in the video, so Pajo have more space then Fusee, crazy

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: December 24, 2022, 11:55

• View Profile
JB picked up from where he left kkkkk this would be a good video 2016-17 not now, who puts picture slides on a video really? Not a bad on though………….but Koffi is still winning on both video, choreography and song.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 24, 2022, 12:10

• View Profile
This is the only generique that’s danceable, I like it very much….C’est des Choses ;D

Nkwankwe #5 on: December 25, 2022, 12:53

• View Profile
Video lacks energy...Unnecessarily long and no catchy stanza...Mbembe miles ahead on both melody and video
Selalome

princesab #6 on: December 25, 2022, 14:14

• View Profile
Video lacks energy...Unnecessarily long and no catchy stanza...Mbembe miles ahead on both melody and video

It's the Over Crowding on each scene..

Have you Noticed why Werrason's Videos Look Energetic..?!

Its Because of Selecting of Few with Good Dancing Skills

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: December 25, 2022, 14:38

• View Profile
The music is good that’s all that matters

Muziki #8 on: December 25, 2022, 14:53

• View Profile
Good vibes Only in the videos

Who is that guy to the right of Souve who is smiling from beginning to the end of the song, I love his energy >:( ;D

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: December 25, 2022, 19:59

• View Profile
Very true!

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: December 25, 2022, 20:04

• View Profile

It's the Over Crowding on each scene..

Have you Noticed why Werrason's Videos Look Energetic..?!

Its Because of Selecting of Few with Good Dancing Skills
the video Director failed him, the number doesn’t matter its an advantage instead- look at Fireboy ft Asake music video and even Koffi’s mbembe, they should change directors even Werrason has horrible videos.

archos #11 on: December 25, 2022, 20:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the use of one site only is not the best idea for clips in general,here you can see its where bcbg rehearse and outside
he should have got ach'b for the video but its not that bad either
and my only other criticism is having rio just behind with such an imposing head(no offence)it already shows that "jb and his old guys" again thing,he should have put the younger around or the dancers mulala gladys macenroe and co  and let the older in second line