Author Topic: FERRE KICKS CHIKITO OUT OF HIS GROUP  (Read 11290 times)

archos on: July 09, 2017, 15:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says chikito was too drunk and came to knock his door like crazy at 5 of the morning and he is jealous of other musicians who have cars  so overall he has had enough of his behaviour so he decides to fire him for good
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 15:22 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: July 09, 2017, 17:04

• View Profile
La Zamba for a test next week lol

archos #2 on: July 09, 2017, 17:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol thinking about it ferre holds the record now of musicians officially fired  chikito,arnake,musama and who else again at least 4 5,followed by koffi with kanza and jordan kusa
haha i thought the same thing, there is also a singer from jdt's band who  apparently joined or wants to join, maison mere will keep being the same solving their departures but ruining careers because there are too much guys for little space
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 17:17 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: July 09, 2017, 17:36

• View Profile
Ferre is a short tempered guy

CM PRINCE #4 on: July 09, 2017, 18:21

• View Profile
He is so going to maison mere next

Jdog #5 on: July 09, 2017, 18:42

• View Profile
I taught Chikito already had cars given by Ferre and it sounds like Chikito needs help rather then him getting fired. I think Chikito will be like Bouro to Koffi and come back again.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #6 on: July 09, 2017, 18:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just another interview done today by herve on youtube and from the comments it seems bercy also left? 

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: July 09, 2017, 19:06

• View Profile
i just another interview done today by herve on youtube and from the comments it seems bercy also left?

i saw that interview, the interviewer was talking about musicians leaving just when Ferre releases an album and gave an example of Boite noire when Bercy left and this time around Blaise.

Manzambi94 #8 on: July 09, 2017, 19:25

• View Profile
lol thinking about it ferre holds the record now of musicians officially fired  chikito,arnake,musama and who else again at least 4 5,followed by koffi with kanza and jordan kusa
haha i thought the same thing, there is also a singer from jdt's band who  apparently joined or wants to join, maison mere will keep being the same solving their departures but ruining careers because there are too much guys for little space
Arnake? What did Arnake did for being kicked out?

Manzambi94 #9 on: July 09, 2017, 19:29

• View Profile
Anyway I am with Chikito, if you wanna treat people like slaves at least tell them, you cannot aspect a guy to be loyal, to be always good and to be sweet and happy while he can't even have a car, I mean from how long Chikito is part of Ferre's group? And you don't treat him well? Ferré if you wanna sing alone you can do it, but treating people like shit just because you are Ferré after you had the same shitty treatment from Werrason has to make you think to why so many members are leaving the group.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: July 09, 2017, 19:33

• View Profile
Anyway I am with Chikito, if you wanna treat people like slaves at least tell them, you cannot aspect a guy to be loyal, to be always good and to be sweet and happy while he can't even have a car, I mean from how long Chikito is part of Ferre's group? And you don't treat him well? Ferré if you wanna sing alone you can do it, but treating people like shit just because you are Ferré after you had the same shitty treatment from Werrason has to make you think to why so many members are leaving the group.

If you knew the story about chikito you would not say that...this is the same chikito who was given a car and lived rent free in Ferre's house but still left to form a group, what loyalty does he have?

KAISARI #11 on: July 10, 2017, 04:17

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
This is the same guy that kicked out his own daughter... :( :( :(
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Manzambi94 #12 on: July 10, 2017, 07:29

• View Profile
This is the same guy that kicked out his own daughter... :( :( :(
Yes, so I tend to be on Chikito's side on this one just like I like Werra as an artist but I really dislike him as human being for how much he makes his band suffer and fight with each other like some dogs not only Ferré but all the Congolese musician needs to be correct with their families and people working with even Bill had abandoned his baby atalaku in hospital asking for medications.

CM PRINCE #13 on: July 10, 2017, 14:42

• View Profile
If chikito was being unprofessional all the time I don't see what's wrong with ferre kicking him out

KAISARI #14 on: July 11, 2017, 01:12

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
If chikito was being unprofessional all the time I don't see what's wrong with ferre kicking him out
Faux formatuer then has failed in handling a teenage Chickito into  a disciplined young adult or a pro...
You do not beat a drum with one finger