Author Topic: OT: LEBRON OUT OF THE PLAYOFF  (Read 2796 times)

Manzambi94 on: June 04, 2021, 06:30

• View Profile
Damn, I didn't expect it now the tables are turned.

Longbluesquid #1 on: June 04, 2021, 16:29

• View Profile
Oh man I didn’t know some of you guys follow the NBA. I’m huge Lebron fan (Cavs and Lakers). But yeah last 2 Lakers games were very bad. I thought I would see a resurgence of the way he played in Cleveland but it just didn’t happen.

Manzambi94 #2 on: June 04, 2021, 17:38

• View Profile
Oh man I didn’t know some of you guys follow the NBA. I’m huge Lebron fan (Cavs and Lakers). But yeah last 2 Lakers games were very bad. I thought I would see a resurgence of the way he played in Cleveland but it just didn’t happen.
I think it is the fact that both them and Miami have been played nonstop and hadn't had rest I am curious to see who will win the tournament Jazz or Suns deffo in the finals and who ever wins from Milwaukee Brooklyn might have a chance of going to the finals

Mopao195 #3 on: June 04, 2021, 17:39

• MM
    • View Profile
i better not ever hear Lebron is better than Jordan ever again

Longbluesquid #4 on: June 04, 2021, 21:23

• View Profile
Lebron is better than Jordan. 1 first round finals exit vs 3 times. Also better competition was faced with LeBron not to mention less help on Lebron James led teams.

Longbluesquid #5 on: June 04, 2021, 21:24

• View Profile
I think it is the fact that both them and Miami have been played nonstop and hadn't had rest I am curious to see who will win the tournament Jazz or Suns deffo in the finals and who ever wins from Milwaukee Brooklyn might have a chance of going to the finals

Yeah they hardly had an off season. I think Suns will make it to the finals and Brooklyn will be stopped.

Mopao195 #6 on: June 05, 2021, 00:42

• MM
    • View Profile
Lebron is better than Jordan. 1 first round finals exit vs 3 times. Also better competition was faced with LeBron not to mention less help on Lebron James led teams.
Better competition are you joking Jordan had to face Isaiah Thomas, Gary Payton, Clyde Draxler, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing a could name more but which player in today's nba is better than the players I named and Jordan didn't really have help like that until 96 when rodman trade to the bulls before that it was just him Pippen and a decent bench that's all and still won chips yeah he got knocked out 3 times in the first round but look at the team he faced 84' Bucks (he was a rookie), 85' Celtics with LARRY BIRD, and celtics again the next year but lebron cant even handle Devin booker LOL
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 14:23 by Mopao195 »

Seben_Maniac #7 on: June 05, 2021, 00:43

• View Profile
Lebron is not better than Jordan. Stop it

Longbluesquid #8 on: June 05, 2021, 13:37

• View Profile
Lebron beat the best nba team in history 2016 Golden state Warriors. That team was 73-9 and steph curry is one of the best shooters in the game. Lebron has been beat by 3 coaches Steve Kerr, Greg Popovich and Dallas one at the time.

Jordan they are mesmerized by the help he had around him. Not to mention Jordan had Phil Jackson. One of the best coaches in the league. Lebron has had one really good coach and it was on the Miami team. Along with great help. Lebron has had to do this alone while Jordan basically had a golden state like team behind him. To be honest Jordan should be compared to KD instead not lebron. Lebron had a harder path and has impressed me more with less resources.