Author Topic: APPARENTLY OLIVIER HAS LEFT MAISON MERE  (Read 10271 times)

shamala #15 on: November 06, 2016, 17:35

• View Profile
It looks like Koffi is restructuring his band,maybe there are some openings there,i can hardly recognise any of the guys on guitars at QL ,can't even see Poumpa Mystique.

Exactly what I think... He is  fishing from other bands. "Maybe even the end of Cindy and revamping of QL
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Mwana Nsalu #16 on: November 06, 2016, 17:49

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
i think the beauty of the current generation breaking 'the myth of the band leader' is that anyone can try their hand at following their dreams without being tied to (and essentially bound by) any old structural rules and regulations. it WON'T work out for everyone. that is just the nature of the entertainment industry but at that point the artist would have only themselves and their decisions to blame. i don't think artists should necessarily be encouraged to leave any cushy positions with an established group or band but anyone who feels like they can do better by themselves rather than take orders and still be in the background should do whatever moves them. in the end all regrets belong to them no matter what they decide. they have to be able to sleep at night and look themselves in the mirror. it gets hard to do that when you do the 'safe' thing rather than what your heart tells you to do.

CM PRINCE #17 on: November 06, 2016, 21:20

• View Profile
It looks like Koffi is restructuring his band,maybe there are some openings there,i can hardly recognise any of the guys on guitars at QL ,can't even see Poumpa Mystique.

Exactly what I think... He is  fishing from other bands. "Maybe even the end of Cindy and revamping of QL
I PRAYYYYY thats the case!

Nkosi #18 on: November 07, 2016, 08:23

• View Profile
Kakol should leave WMM and Werra should restrict the admins to promotion. They should have nothing to do with musicians

jeantwatwa #19 on: November 07, 2016, 08:32

• View Profile
I think that presenter is a part time prostitutes, just check out the intro

shamala #20 on: November 07, 2016, 09:11

• View Profile
I think that presenter is a part time prostitutes, just check out the intro
;D ;D ;D ;D  Grace Mbizi...she is wilder than in this case
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.