Author Topic: BEST BILL CLINTON REPLACEMENT ARRIVES AT LA ZAMBA  (Read 3525 times)

Nkosi on: February 23, 2017, 10:03

• View Profile
Werrason has never gone this close to replacing Bill Clinton. The new recruit left Werra smiling as he sang Style Momberg. This looks relaxed as he performed. Natural replacement in my view!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: February 23, 2017, 16:36

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Photocopie eza originalle te says Werrason..........and Bill Clinton himself.

To copy or interpret one's work is one thing but to create is another. Kene Kene came this way too, even his looks it was all Bill till real work started and he only created one minute lines. Animation is about creating catchy stuff and usually that has to come with dances too.

LE BIG BOSS

Matebu #2 on: February 23, 2017, 17:26

• View Profile

Congomusiclover001 #3 on: February 23, 2017, 20:05

• View Profile
I hope the female soloist will be given a chance. She seems to know one or two things about guitars. Is that the same woman who plays out of Cote D'Ivoire?

Matebu #4 on: February 23, 2017, 20:13

• View Profile
^ Yes, but she's Congolese. Was in CIV as a session artist

There was a video of her audition at Bana Ok a few years ago and she impressed everybody, so she's well known

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: February 24, 2017, 06:50

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I hope the female soloist will be given a chance. She seems to know one or two things about guitars. Is that the same woman who plays out of Cote D'Ivoire?
Well,she is more polished than Werra's main soloist, i cannot be surprised if she takes over. She is Congolese and played with Dakumuda's band and Bana Ok of Papa Lutumba before she headed to Ivory Coast where she was a session artist. She recorded on many songs in Ivory Coast and worked with some notable artists like Serge Beynaud.
LE BIG BOSS