Author Topic: WENGE MM TO MUCH BILLCENTRIC?  (Read 3324 times)

Manzambi94 on: March 01, 2017, 12:06

• View Profile

I have noticed that Wenge MM especially Werra has a kind of an obsessive love for Bill, In the last remix Live a La Zamba, Kibuisa Mpipa you see that Bill is still a great influence ib Wenge, Bercy had that number one role, for being so close to Bill and the guy that replicated Bill's crie got instant reception from the crowd, don't you think Werra and Wenge needs to move on like BCBG have done after Caludji? Now in BCBG You have Genta who were the hier of Caludji and usée who is the heir of Genta and Cellulaire while in MM there are too much atalakus on the main spot, Diego, The guy from Lacoste, Ambulance, Liboka, I think that Werra should stop recruiting atalakus and just work with what he has because if things keeps going like thus Wenge MM will implode

Nkosi #1 on: March 01, 2017, 13:51

• View Profile
It is identity. Bill gave WMM that animation identity that others have gone on to copy. Werra has tried to get away from that with Brigade, Lobeso, Roi David but the truth is much as these were good it did not sound like WMM. So what he is looking for is someone with perfect interpretation of Bill's parts which are by far the best and will be played so much in WMM concerts in the the years to come and also creative enough. No one has managed to fit this bill perfectly. WMM is known for buzz and rides on it. An ataluku should not only be creative but a charismatic crowd puller. Very few have passed that test. Of all the four atalukus only Ambulance can be counted on. So Werra needs two more. In WMM you need to churn new cries continuously. Let us see what the new young Bill Clinto from Angola will give.

Manzambi94 #2 on: March 02, 2017, 12:45

• View Profile
It is identity. Bill gave WMM that animation identity that others have gone on to copy. Werra has tried to get away from that with Brigade, Lobeso, Roi David but the truth is much as these were good it did not sound like WMM. So what he is looking for is someone with perfect interpretation of Bill's parts which are by far the best and will be played so much in WMM concerts in the the years to come and also creative enough. No one has managed to fit this bill perfectly. WMM is known for buzz and rides on it. An ataluku should not only be creative but a charismatic crowd puller. Very few have passed that test. Of all the four atalukus only Ambulance can be counted on. So Werra needs two more. In WMM you need to churn new cries continuously. Let us see what the new young Bill Clinto from Angola will give.
I think that Bill time is over, yes he made the history of Congolese Music, but think if in Bill's time Werra kept searching a guy looking like Tutu Caludji.
 For  being back in the heist Werra needs to think about do something new, always keeping the Wenge style alive, it is 14 years that Bill has gone and MM cannot always rely on the Bill look-a-likes.

Nkosi #3 on: March 02, 2017, 15:33

• View Profile
Werra goes with fans. He has tried to errase Bill's memories but despite having bringing in Brigade, Roi david, Lobeso who are different from Bill fans still demand Bill. It is not that he doesnt like those who dont animate like Bill but fans still demand that style.

Manzambi94 #4 on: March 05, 2017, 15:22

• View Profile
I think that Werra should stop pleasing his fans, I mean La Zamba it is important but I am sick of seeing my group reduced to a group of YesMan with no charisma,  if any of the guy now in Wenge should decide to go solo not one of them could have successful careers like the one of Ferre and Fally, Deplick or Heritier, simply because they see Werra like a God, and cannot take any action.
For the Bill identity, Wenge needs to move on. You all have seen Bercy in the Wenge three years period, how close he has been to Bill's success? Zero. Wenge even flopped the album, and Ambulance stand out more than anyone, Brigade now is the only leader atalaku who can do very good song and be well received Bill is a Shadow, Wenge popularity has expired in favour of BCBG, Ferre, Fally, Heritier and Deplick. Keep going on like this doesn't bring you anything