Author Topic: MM just recruited Lobeso's best singer...sings and looks like Ferre  (Read 9575 times)

SYMPLICITY #15 on: July 21, 2017, 12:06

• View Profile
Ferre is a fantastic singer. I therefore dont see a problem if Werrason is looking for someone who songs like him. Or would we rather have him look for someone who sings like Cappucino?

KAISARI #16 on: July 21, 2017, 16:59

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I think he is looking for someone who can sing the old classic vocals which we don't hear anymore from the beloved ;)...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Manzambi94 #17 on: July 21, 2017, 21:23

• View Profile
I mean I really don't understand Werrason when Wenge was created nobody was the copycat of JB or Werra and soon, Ferre did a lot of work to hhave the voice he has now these guys need to sing with their own natural voice instead of copying Ferre, we have already Arnake, Limousine and this guy over here who sing like Ferre be original.

O-Afrika #18 on: July 22, 2017, 08:45

• View Profile
I guess the guy only happens to have similar voice to Ferre. I dont think he is a copy cat. He sings well though.

SYMPLICITY #19 on: July 23, 2017, 11:35

• View Profile
I guess the guy only happens to have similar voice to Ferre. I dont think he is a copy cat. He sings well though.

That is what i fail to understand....If his voice sounds like Ferre's is he supposed to change it?

Manzambi94 #20 on: July 23, 2017, 12:27

• View Profile

That is what i fail to understand....If his voice sounds like Ferre's is he supposed to change it?
Is not the fact of changing it he already has a similar voice to Ferre so he can't blank change it, what concerns me is that Ferrè is creating a second Michael Jackson case, MJ singing created a lot of lookalike: Chris Brown, Justin Bueber, Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd and so many others that you don't have anymore originality, the same with Rihanna, Asia, Charlie XCX and so on copy a lot Rihanna way of singing SK you don't have anymore originality

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: July 23, 2017, 14:25

• View Profile
Too late for that....most group in Congo has someone who sings like Ferre or try to sound like him.

Manzambi94 #22 on: July 23, 2017, 15:03

• View Profile
Too late for that....most group in Congo has someone who sings like Ferre or try to sound like him.
It is on to copy Ferrè's style but copying him is over the top, I mean Ferrè's biggest idol is Reddy Amisi, of course hehas been schooled by Reddy vocally and tried to replicate his style but Ferre once took the padronance of vocal mastering he went on his way finding his originality and so dshould have done the new guys, but people in Congo are fine with it since they think Ferre, Bill, Celeo and so on are one of a kind guys singers and no one can ever match them so they are OK with them singing like Ferre or making cries and singing like Bill