Author Topic: AMIDA AND VITAL ATTEND KOFFI'S CONCERT  (Read 5270 times)

CM PRINCE on: February 18, 2019, 15:44

• View Profile

Matebu #1 on: February 18, 2019, 16:40

• View Profile
My goodness, they just won't stop with the shade won't they. Everything they've done publicly is extremely calculated
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 16:44 by Matebu »

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: February 18, 2019, 16:49

• View Profile
I hope JB is not phased by the deliberate shade antics.

SYMPLICITY #3 on: February 18, 2019, 17:03

• View Profile
My goodness, they just won't stop with the shade won't they. Everything they've done publicly is extremely calculated

@Matebu, how is attending a Koffi concert a shade on JB. I know Vital has been a Koffi fan for a avery long time and gets mabanga on several Koffi songs. I don't think he should now stop attending Koffi concerts because he married Amida.

Alpine #4 on: February 18, 2019, 17:05

• View Profile
Koffi loves these types of things, watch out for Wenge/Koffi polemic. The good thing is mukulu has has remained silent.

CM PRINCE #5 on: February 18, 2019, 17:09

• View Profile

@Matebu, how is attending a Koffi concert a shade on JB. I know Vital has been a Koffi fan for a avery long time and gets mabanga on several Koffi songs. I don't think he should now stop attending Koffi concerts because he married Amida.
Dude it's the fact that everyone knows that Koffi and JB aren't on good terms especially Amida knows, and since jb is the emotional type. They know what they're doing they're trying to provoke jb to get a reaction.

archos #6 on: February 18, 2019, 17:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 the positive is that i saw him in champs elysees at a shisha bar with abraham chris mpiana,it shows he has at least evolved a little bit in handling the situation
 in previous years,he'd spend two three days in his basement in the dark barely eating,i really hope one  day he'll completely bounce back, this issue has had a massive massive massive influence on his career

archos #7 on: February 18, 2019, 17:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
for me its totally normal that koffi and heritier and whoever else attended  event based on their long lasting anterior relationships,but the question mark in the future is will there be an aftermath shading of jb for some or not,like for example the case of djino which was uncontestable shade,but i do believe kamerhe and amida herself like koffi's music first and foremost
hopefully koffi himself jb and the media(which we can count the least on on this matter since they are trying their utmost to ride on this wedding and trying to associate jb )will have the wisdom of avoiding unnecessary drama
i am sure the media would love it sooooo much to have a mosaka on a bad day to rant about that wedding and have one more month of buzz around this
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 17:28 by archos »

Alpine #8 on: February 19, 2019, 05:30

• View Profile
I think this is the perfect time for him to work on his music so that when he returns to kin he'll have something for his fans. I know people in Kin are eager to hear from him.

Bundes36 #9 on: February 19, 2019, 05:55

• View Profile
bozo mona te ke ba Koffi wana baza kaka bato mabe? eloko ya mabe kutu ekweyeli leki na yo JB kasi yo tata mobimba okomi kosepela na yango? Vieux ya ndenge nini yo? mawa ya leki na yo ezali nde fete po na yo tata mobimba? vrainment?..nga na mona te….musai a kimi leki na yo akei kobala mobali mosusu yo ozo felicite afere wana? vraiment yango eza ndenge ba benga Antoine Makila Mabe.Motema a satana...kende kuna na mandefu na yo ya pembe...oza mahele te.

SYMPLICITY #10 on: February 19, 2019, 07:20

• View Profile

Dude it's the fact that everyone knows that Koffi and JB aren't on good terms especially Amida knows, and since jb is the emotional type. They know what they're doing they're trying to provoke jb to get a reaction.

Dude, did they tell you that they went to the concert to get a reaction from JB? You seem so sure!!!

Grand #11 on: February 19, 2019, 08:33

• View Profile
One would wonder why a musician would be at fault if his fans came for his concert ??? Would Koffi tell the guards to stop Vital and Amida from entering the venue? Did Koffi invite the couple or make the concert just for the couple? Vital apart from being a fan, he is a VIP so he would attend events he feels he should attend.... for Koffi, its business as usual, get mabanga money and move on.. he has some trouble some legal issues hence needs the money and guys ( Politicians) who will come to his aid when the heavy hands of the law will strike.

It's not  a secrete Antoine aza makila  mabe ,but sometimes we blame him too much even for things he not done. he is a polarising figure that you would love to hate. Being a star, like Papa Lutumba siad, one attracts a lot of attention and it in turn becomes a bad omen. Koffi's life( just like JB's)  is always under a microscope, minute issue become so magnified the sometimes stars are compelled to live by a stereotype ....
Amida is known (to some of us) just because JB and its sad to any marriage break up especially were kids are involved. We can only pray that  JB can make the best of his life post Amida enjoy it. it appears Amida  has moved on (maybe not that is why she wants guys who will keep her in the sport lite) so its imperative that JB should be left to enjoy life without constantly reminding him of the past.

Brother Emo , i would like to visit your bar in Chilenje, where exactly is it?