Author Topic: EXTRACT OF NEXT GENERIQUE OF KOFFI OLOMIDE  (Read 5301 times)

archos on: July 07, 2020, 09:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: July 07, 2020, 10:28

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #2 on: July 07, 2020, 11:33

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=4079543352118771

If I will ever met Zuckerberg I will ask him to ban Congolese music fans to comment on artists lol their level of roasting is something else

Anyway the song is like a mixture between Koffi's decale style and Yo Pe by Innoss'B. It seems like a song I have already heard nothing special. He should just let Cindy take over the group and let us hear what her music taste sounds like.

BR #3 on: July 07, 2020, 16:32

• View Profile
The old man is done and dusted

princesab #4 on: July 07, 2020, 19:26

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #5 on: July 07, 2020, 19:33

• View Profile
It's better than B'ADOS sooooooo

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #6 on: July 07, 2020, 19:57

• View Profile
I wish someone would say its just an old song, so literally there is nothing to wait for in Congo? Cause currently I have nothing to listen..... I have been listening to Extra Musica New Horizon generique and Allo Téléphone - (for me this generique ends with Tangofort's part) for the first I didn't enjoy Kabuya 2020.

Manzambi94 #7 on: July 07, 2020, 20:49

• View Profile
I wish someone would say its just an old song, so literally there is nothing to wait for in Congo? Cause currently I have nothing to listen..... I have been listening to Extra Musica New Horizon generique and Allo Téléphone - (for me this generique ends with Tangofort's part) for the first I didn't enjoy Kabuya 2020.

The fact is leader are not very motivated to do the greates music, Fally already proved himself so he feels like he doesn't need to show anything, Ferre also will always be focused on Rhumbas so don't expect much for generique Wazekwa could have a good run but since he doesn't accept criminals and shady people's money for songs you must wait four to five years to have an album JB is lifeless more worried about his hotel business than music, Koffi is trying tooo much hard to be that old uncle that hangout with young guys and Werra for the first time flopped on generiques which were his signatures. As I said before Congo is a poor country all the leaders have a primary business outside music that gives them more money than music could ever do, so they do music for passion not for success like before, the only ones I can see trying hard to make decent music are Fabregas who went the extra mile in the Mumpe video, Deplick who is becomimg big in Congo but lack a bit of international success, and Heritier who always get hated by Maison Mere fans and people im general for being him who wants recognition after Retirada got success but people still belittle his success for his beef with Werra.

The rest are just the young guys but none of them make Ndombolo music. I always suggest to hear Europe based Congolese musician but they seem to be the least respected in the Congolese world

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: July 07, 2020, 20:52

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=4079543352118771

If I will ever met Zuckerberg I will ask him to ban Congolese music fans to comment on artists lol their level of roasting is something else

Anyway the song is like a mixture between Koffi's decale style and Yo Pe by Innoss'B. It seems like a song I have already heard nothing special. He should just let Cindy take over the group and let us hear what her music taste sounds like.
Lol. Almost like they are sitting in the same place and telling each other what to comment.

Paysan Congolais #9 on: July 08, 2020, 09:15

• View Profile

The fact is leader are not very motivated to do the greates music, Fally already proved himself so he feels like he doesn't need to show anything, Ferre also will always be focused on Rhumbas so don't expect much for generique Wazekwa could have a good run but since he doesn't accept criminals and shady people's money for songs you must wait four to five years to have an album JB is lifeless more worried about his hotel business than music, Koffi is trying tooo much hard to be that old uncle that hangout with young guys and Werra for the first time flopped on generiques which were his signatures. As I said before Congo is a poor country all the leaders have a primary business outside music that gives them more money than music could ever do, so they do music for passion not for success like before, the only ones I can see trying hard to make decent music are Fabregas who went the extra mile in the Mumpe video, Deplick who is becomimg big in Congo but lack a bit of international success, and Heritier who always get hated by Maison Mere fans and people im general for being him who wants recognition after Retirada got success but people still belittle his success for his beef with Werra.

The rest are just the young guys but none of them make Ndombolo music. I always suggest to hear Europe based Congolese musician but they seem to be the least respected in the Congolese world

Nope. They don't do it for passion or success, they do it for money. And that's the issue. All these leaders have money and an established fan base, the only thing they want is more money.

The love for the genre is gone. That's why you have all this lazy music.

The genre will be back when all those guys will be pushed aside and when you have people doing it again because they love it. The hope of the genre is on the very young crowd like Prince Babia or Ibrator or But na Filet. All those big heads do not have something new to give, except maybe Heritier. At this point, they are blocking the path for the new generation.

Koffi is the worse. He just doesn't have it anymore, but his ego is so big that he does not want to understand it. Instead of going out the way Ppa Wemba did, with less succes but a certain level of quality, Koffi is going out in a sad way and is destroying his legacy.

At this point, it seems like U Arena will be a show based on his new music. He's trying to push for his trash. I was waiting for a classic show wit all the great feats of his career, but it will be a mess (Ba Ado, Alidor, Papa Ngwasuma, etc) It seems like self sabotage. Maybe I'll make a thread on it.

Grand #10 on: July 08, 2020, 10:58

• View Profile
Congolese take their hatred too far....... a 17 seconds extract lets them pour their whole...... like Wazekwa said RDC is wealthy in hatred..... Why don't people just ignore him and others won't be drugged into their hatred. some people hardly listen or watch the clips but will express their hateful speech just by following other peoples opinions..... if read comments here you would think Koffi is a devil and has not been producing good music since the depature of Fally or Ferre....I get  to Chez Ntemba and other clubs that still play Congolese Music and Koffi's songs are sometimes play more than any other. when i play Congolese music on a function, Madalas will either ask for a Koffi's or Madilu's song. The younger ones will ask for Fally, Koffi, Awilo's Carolina, Werra's Malewa or Diamond Platinum song.... One man's poison is another man's cup of tea....Nakanisaki Koffi azali naba Koffi fille na Koffi ate (whatever the spelling is) mais na Internet atondi ba Koffi hate ebele.....

Paysan Congolais #11 on: July 08, 2020, 13:29

• View Profile
Koffi attracted all this hate by himself. Wasn't he making fun of JB'daughter a few days ago? He's like 60+ years old... The "people hate me for nothing" song he's been singing for 4 decades is now old news.

CM PRINCE #12 on: July 08, 2020, 13:39

• View Profile
Koffi attracted all this hate by himself. Wasn't he making fun of JB'daughter a few days ago? He's like 60+ years old... The "people hate me for nothing" song he's been singing for 4 decades is now old news.
No he never made fun of Jb’s daughter, all he did was mention Kamerhe.

Paysan Congolais #13 on: July 08, 2020, 13:57

• View Profile
Quote from: Paysan Congolais link=topic=1[move
[/move]8439.msg87849#msg87849 date=1594211380]
No he never made fun of Jb’s daughter, all he did was mention Kamerhe

C'mon. He was clearly talking about Soraya since Kamerhe was calling her his daughter during the trial. It was something unnecessary and disgraceful. Koffi has no room to complain. 

There is nothing weird if the guy that can't stop himself from throwing shots at people is getting hate. It's somehow normal.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 14:00 by Paysan Congolais »

Manzambi94 #14 on: July 08, 2020, 14:42

• View Profile

Nope. They don't do it for passion or success, they do it for money. And that's the issue. All these leaders have money and an established fan base, the only thing they want is more money.

The love for the genre is gone. That's why you have all this lazy music.

The genre will be back when all those guys will be pushed aside and when you have people doing it again because they love it. The hope of the genre is on the very young crowd like Prince Babia or Ibrator or But na Filet. All those big heads do not have something new to give, except maybe Heritier. At this point, they are blocking the path for the new generation.

Koffi is the worse. He just doesn't have it anymore, but his ego is so big that he does not want to understand it. Instead of going out the way Ppa Wemba did, with less succes but a certain level of quality, Koffi is going out in a sad way and is destroying his legacy.

At this point, it seems like U Arena will be a show based on his new music. He's trying to push for his trash. I was waiting for a classic show wit all the great feats of his career, but it will be a mess (Ba Ado, Alidor, Papa Ngwasuma, etc) It seems like self sabotage. Maybe I'll make a thread on it.

I agree with the first part. I always think in European and American terms for music so streaming, tours, merchamdising and album sales (both physical and digital) are my only way to measure the money coming from music but I must add Mabangas too to keep the congolese traditiom alive. Going back to the topic yes you are right on the first part Fally, Ferre, Werra, Koffi and the rest gets crazy money for songs so of course they are doing it for the money but I don't agree with Koffi being washed out. Yes sometimes he does crazy and stupid music but Papa Mobimba is a success in the congolese diaspora the same way Selife, Alidor and many other new songs are. To be honest if Koffi was still doing his tchatcho music people would have been annoyed I mean check Werra he has been doing the same Bill style of voice in songs plus guys who can sing high like Celeo no original giy and now people of course are getting fed up. While.Koffi is always on people's mind because he cam give you a solid song like a bad bad song