Author Topic: I JUST LOVE THEO MBALA’S PERFORMANCE ON THIS GENERIQUE  (Read 3221 times)

CM PRINCE on: July 19, 2020, 19:45

• View Profile
I totally forgot about this Generique, but I really like this. I never really grew up listening to Anti Choc or Bozi Boziana but I appreciate them. Theo Mbala did such a good performance on this.

SLK97 #1 on: July 19, 2020, 20:31

• View Profile
I remember when I visited my grandparents in Luanda 10 years ago, the clip to this generique came up on TV. Truth be told, this was my introduction to him, even if I didn't really dig deep into his discography until recently. I think you'll like this one as well.

(Excuse the crap quality)

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 19, 2020, 23:10

• View Profile
I remember when I visited my grandparents in Luanda 10 years ago, the clip to this generique came up on TV. Truth be told, this was my introduction to him, even if I didn't really dig deep into his discography until recently. I think you'll like this one as well.

(Excuse the crap quality)
I think that’s from the album Jeu Muke 

CM PRINCE #3 on: July 19, 2020, 23:10

• View Profile

Here’s the clip from Palpitation but not in good quality.

Why did Theo leave Big Stars for Anti Choc?

Mfumu Vata #4 on: July 20, 2020, 01:15

• View Profile

He got suspended for 6 months because of indiscipline, he couldn't  support to stay at home long so long, which made him leave for Anti Choc. Before joining Anti Choc, rumors were spread that he said that Big Stars is nothing (could also be that Defao's staff created that story to make him mad, since that Theo was one of his favorites), because they weren't touring in Europe, which angered Defao. That's why when Pecos joined, Defao brought him immediatly to Paris for the mixing of La Guerre de 100 Ans, to prove Theo Mbala a point.

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: July 20, 2020, 07:39

• View Profile
I totally forgot about this Generique, but I really like this. I never really grew up listening to Anti Choc or Bozi Boziana but I appreciate them. Theo Mbala did such a good performance on this.

I knew even before clicking that you were talking about this generique na ndenge ya mabe te. Lol. You are right, this could easily be Theo's best generique performance ever. So many memories of this generique.

Mkaya #6 on: July 20, 2020, 12:40

• View Profile

He got suspended for 6 months because of indiscipline, he couldn't  support to stay at home long so long, which made him leave for Anti Choc. Before joining Anti Choc, rumors were spread that he said that Big Stars is nothing (could also be that Defao's staff created that story to make him mad, since that Theo was one of his favorites), because they weren't touring in Europe, which angered Defao. That's why when Pecos joined, Defao brought him immediatly to Paris for the mixing of La Guerre de 100 Ans, to prove Theo Mbala a point.

Mfumu, is Pecos and Konzi wa Konzi one and the same person? Who did the animation on Defao Ft Suke Chille series??

Mfumu Vata #7 on: July 21, 2020, 01:48

• View Profile
Nkosi Wa Nkosi is Pecos's nickname. It was Theo Mbala who animated on Suke Chille's album.