Author Topic: Koffi & Ado yuhe  (Read 5445 times)

Mukulu on: July 25, 2020, 11:14

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #1 on: July 25, 2020, 11:59

• View Profile
Grab your popcorn...

Grand #2 on: July 25, 2020, 17:15

• View Profile
Translation please

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: July 25, 2020, 19:06

• View Profile
Boring ass interview...he didn’t really answer any question directly, all he did was play the innocent and victim...Waste of time.

Matebu #4 on: July 25, 2020, 19:42

• View Profile
Boring ass interview...he didn’t really answer any question directly, all he did was play the innocent and victim...Waste of time.

What did you expect ?

CM PRINCE #5 on: July 25, 2020, 19:46

• View Profile
Lol I’m not even gonna lie I fell asleep after they cut the cake. It seems they messed up the sound after that part.
Did anyone notice how Ado usually sits on the right and the guest sits on the left, this time it’s the other way round loool

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: July 25, 2020, 19:50

• View Profile
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to watch this crap interview because you will fall asleep. I dozed off twice watching it.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: July 25, 2020, 19:51

• View Profile

What did you expect ?

I thought for once in his lying life he will open up be honest instead of playing the same card.

CM PRINCE #8 on: July 25, 2020, 19:55

• View Profile

What did you expect ?

I thought for once in his lying life he will open up be honest instead of playing the same card.
Lol did you really think he was gonna answer those questions about locking up the dancers, especially since he’s on a suspended sentence. There’s no way he’ll incriminate himself on camera so they can use it as evidence.

Mfumu Vata #9 on: July 25, 2020, 21:15

• View Profile
Koffi just came to promote his U-Arena show, to attack Ado Yuhe and react against his former musicians (also Lidjo Kwempa), while Ado Yuhe wanted to ask questions about his career (his question he asked about his early career were so weak, Koffi himself came with the story of Historia Musica). Koffi himself wasn't really concentrated when Ado was asking why he went to refresh Quartier Latin around 1990 with Suzuki, Rocky Blanchard and co, saying that he wanted his own band with Vieux Veron and co. Also when Ado asked him about his first Zenith & Olympia, he came with that he forgot about Licoln Center (while that was in 2001) and that Zenith was bad because combattans came with dogs to prevent to come to his concert (he was talking about his last Zenith, when the combattans were mad that he performed in Rwanda during the civil war of Laurent Nkunda). Koffi himself also forgot many things about his own career. Because when he started singing, he was still a student, recording his first songs Asso, Samba Samba, Princesse Synza during holidays (1978 & 1979). The moment that he re-started his career was with the songs he recorded with Langa Langa Stars and Zaiko Langa Langa, he just recorded 2 with Viva La Musica (Mille Soucis and Ekila Maze). You can also feel that he in reality didn't want to talk about Papa Wemba, but that Ado's questions forced him to do that.

Himself Ado sometimes doesn't know where he's talking about. Because he says that when Koffi was about to perform at Olympia, ADFL came on power. But that isn't true, since that ADFL was already 1 year on power at that time. The problem was that Quartier Latin wasn't able to return to Kinshasa, because the civil-war started,  DR Congo closing all his broaders and people in Kinshasa started to burn people in the streets and also not having food, water and electricity anymore because of the RCD-rebels being supported by Rwanda having cut the Inga-dam and almost entering Kinshasa to overthrow Laurent Desire Kabila.

Mfumu Vata #10 on: July 25, 2020, 21:25

• View Profile
Koffi complains that nobody visited him at concerts, during the Maisha Parc-days, but he forgot that King Kester Emeneya, Adolphe Dominguez, Marie Paul, Bozi Boziana, J.B. M'piana and even Felix Wazekwa came to his concerts. Most having visited him during the reconcilation concert at Grand Hotel de Kinshasa.

CM PRINCE #11 on: July 25, 2020, 22:39

• View Profile
Koffi complains that nobody visited him at concerts, during the Maisha Parc-days, but he forgot that King Kester Emeneya, Adolphe Dominguez, Marie Paul, Bozi Boziana, J.B. M'piana and even Felix Wazekwa came to his concerts. Most having visited him during the reconcilation concert at Grand Hotel de Kinshasa.
Exactly I wish these journalist will sometimes pull up receipts to show them the truth.

BercysFinest98 #12 on: July 26, 2020, 00:23

• View Profile
I was expecting fire... But I only got smoke and burnt out ashes.

Manzambi94 #13 on: July 26, 2020, 09:37

• View Profile
If Ado had balls he would have check Koffi and asked him when he was defending Del Pirlo and Didi Stone about his other kid that he never claimed and sell food on the streets, furthermore he would have told him to stop acting like the victim, every question was like "They hate Koffi that is why they talk bad about him".
 I didn't expect the defense of Ferre Gola by Koffi after Ferre dissed him in that famous interview where he was calling Koffi Koko Dianzombo (which is an insult in Congolese culture but I don't remember what it meant), if you wanna know how to manipulate people this is a good interview to watch, Koffi totally avoided questions he didn't like and act like the victin when he was in the bed. The mental gymnastic he made to deny Beniko Popolipo of his well earned credit in the compositon was astonishing, MJ, Celine Dion had composers as well but those composers still get paid to this day unlike many if QL Members. I gotta give him that he is one of the few Congolese leaders who actually pay people, for the rest this interview was too much in the safe mode to be interesting.

Mfumu Vata #14 on: July 26, 2020, 10:25

• View Profile
Koko Dianzombo is a Congolese comedian who lives nowadays in Dublin. Ferre called Koffi like that, because of the way he behaves.